21

"Look how cute they are!!" I heard someone squeal.

"Liam stop you're going to wake them up!" I started to stir hoping they'd get the hint I am starting to. As I did I felt Niall wrap me tighter in his arm.

"Well you did it both of us are up," Niall croaked. I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the bright lights. "What time is it anyways?"

"9 and you need to be in the studio soon anyways so get up sleepy heads!" Zayn said walking away pulling Liam with him. When I was fully awake I froze.

"Niall I need you to meet me at the bathroom with a heavy pad and a pair of different sweat pants please. They're in the top left drawer of my dresser," I tell him as I run out my door and shutting the bathroom door. I finish everything and just wait for niall. I hear a small knock on the door and he cracks it open and throws everything at me. "Thank you!" I yell at him. I get myself together and finish up and head back to my room and start stripping the sheets getting ready to wash everything.

I throw my fitted sheet and my sweats in there together and start everything and throw the rest into a basket and head to the living room. I catch Niall as he's walking out the door and he hugs me. "If you need any more medicine make sure you read the labels okay? I'll be back in a couple hours." I nod at him and he heads out.

I sit on the couch next to Zayn realizing I haven't talked to him too much lately. He smiles down at me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You feeling okay, babe? You look paler than normal" Liam looks at me.

"Yeah I'm fine I just got my period this morning is all." I felt fine too just minor cramping thankfully. I could tell he felt awkward after he asked but to be fair it is a normal function for a girl.

"Is there anything you want to do today? Everyone's here but Niall" Zayn asked.

"Can we do something here? We haven't done a movie day in a while!"

"Only if you get the other two up and Liam can get the food and I'll do movies!" He said as he got up. I followed his lead and went to go wake louis up first knowing he'd help with Harry.

I knocked on his door lightly "Looouuiiiiiis wake uuuuuup," I said popping the 'p'. I heard him grumble so I walked in his room. "Louis wake up its movie day. It's getting late wake up." He didn't budge so I started shaking him. "LOUIS WAKE UP!" I screamed in his ear.

"Fuck okay give me a minute, Spencer. I'll be out soon, now go," he pouted. I giggled and walked out.

I walked over to to Harry's door and started knocking and went straight in after he didn't answer. "Harry, please get up I don't want to make this harder than it has to." He shuffled a little bit. I started shaking him trying to wake him up and still nothing, so I grabbed a pillow. "HARRY WAKE UP ITS AN EMERGENCY!" I yelled while hitting him. Suddenly the pillow wasn't in my hands any longer but in his death grip. He opens his eyes and just glared. "Please get up" I said while slowly backing away. Harry chucks the pillow at me hitting me square in the head and he laughed.

"I'll be out soon, brat." I nodded and walked out of his room back downstairs.

"Spencer come to the table real quick before you sit down!" Louis yelled. I walked over to him and his opened Mac. "So I'd say these are the top qualifiers for you. You can pick any one of them!" I sat down next to him scrolling though the different profiles. I went through them a good 3 or 4 times reading everything about them before I settled on a woman named Emily. She was in her early 30's and specialized with young adults and sexual assault survivors. I showed Louis who I chose and he immediately called to make an appointment so I walked back to the living room and sat on the love seat knowing it had the perfect angle to the tv.