Moving Day

June 27th 2014
So it's the summer of your senior year and you and your best friend have decided to move to California for a while. For senior week you went there and looked for housing and other necessary needs. By the end of that week you found a house and planned a moving day. So you left there and within a week you were back you two just brought clothes and stuff like that but very little furniture. You unpacked all of your things in your room and so did your best friend. That night you decided to go out to eat because you didn't have anything to cook with yet. *chipotle* You walked in at like 10:30 after unpacking every single box. You both were very tired. You ate quickly then rushed home. You went to your room and settled down until you heard this repetitive banging and very loud music. You went into Jo's room "Do you here that"?

"Yes it's so obnoxious I'm about to go next door and say something".

"Let's go then".

We were so tired that we didn't even realize what we looked like we both walked out hair in a sloppy bun, shorts, sports bra and black Nike socks and Nike slides. You went over and banged on the door. A guy with brown hair, brown eyes, tall, and fit, opened the door.

"Can I help you ladies"? He said with a grin.

"Yea can you turn your freaking music down and stop banging we can hear it from our place". Your best friend said becoming very annoyed.

"Yea of course." Before we could walk away he grabbed my wrist getting my attention.

"By the way I'm Jack......Jack Gilinsky".

"Good to know I'm Gwen and this is Jo. See ya around Gilinsky". I said running back to the house with Jo.