Chapter 18: Medical Examination

(Warning: Slight Smut)

Ashton's clothes were soaked with water from being splashed on by me.

I was annoyed at him from earlier but now that I did something to him, a tinge of fear crept unto my spine.

I might have made him angry..

I don't want to see that crazy side of him again..

Ashton's face still kept a stoic expression.

Thankfully.

Then, he raised his dark shirt and took it off. Revealing his well built and attractive body once more.

My eyes grew wide at the sight.

A wave of emotions washed over my head, anxiety, fear and excitement..?

Was I enjoying this secretly?

It must be my female hormones..

Yeah! That definitely must be it.

"What are you trying to do?!" I backed myself more into the tub, staring at the shirtless Ashton.

"You got me wet, also you haven't kissed me yet.." Ashton said, while placing his hands on the waistband of his white shorts.

I closed my eyes and waved both my hands in front of him in refusal.

"Stop!" I shut my eyes tightly, nervous and uneasy to see him wearing only his boxers.

Sure, I've seen him once before!

But that was an accident!

And there's no way I'm going to repeat that!

Not to mention that was the time I was finally informed at his size which is kinda big-

Big and scary..

I didn't realize something, that the arm that was covering my chest wasn't covering me anymore.

Because I waved them both in front of him!

Oh shit, I just gave him a free viewing.

And I even faced him..

Damn it!

At this point he might not be able to hold himself back anymore..

Dangerous Ashton.

I opened my eyes and hastily turned away, my face beet red.

I turned away too fast to the point I wasn't able to see Ashton's face properly.

I covered myself and glanced back at him.

His face was also a scarlet red while his hand covered his mouth in shock.

Through his eyes though, you can see amusement and pleasure, here and there.

His mouth even though it was covered was probably smirking.

Ashton removed the hand covering his mouth to reveal the expected smirk.

"It's fun teasing you. I didn't think you would reveal yourself like that." Ashton bit his lip and gave a seductive smile.

Honestly, my heart fluttered a bit.

Wait no-

I wanted to sink in the tub and just avoid him.

Why can't I just take a bath normally?