Chapter 16: Abduction?

Ashton carried the girl's unconscious body out of his car.

Walking into the building, a few people gave a few stares but that was all it was.

No one ever suspected it was an abduction.

Since everyone living there was too busy to mind others and would rather enjoy themselves.

To anyone who saw the hazel brown haired male carrying a girl, they would not suspect him of anything wrong and instead, would believe that the young lad finally has himself a girlfriend.

Since some of them might have seen him with her the other day.

He seemed like a nice guy on the outside and it may or may not be just a façade.

Ashton did his best to not look suspicious.

He carried her all the way to his home.
Typed his passcode and shut the door immediately.

He went inside his room and laid the girl gently on the bed.

"Mike and Cassius were useful after all.." Ashton remarked before shutting the door and leaving her alone.

Not even a minute has passed and Ashton returned immediately in a hurry.

"I forgot to turn on the air conditioning. You might sweat!" He turned on the air conditioner with the remote and sat down on the side of the bed.

He remembered the time he licked her and she woke up surprised.

He was tempted to do a lot of things but he did everything go hold himself back.

(Name) was currently injured. He reminded himself.

Ashton walked up to a drawer and grabbed a med kit to treat her injury.

"I applied too much force. This must really hurt a lot."

He felt intense regret at what he had just done.

But what's done had to be done right?

Ashton treated her more severe injury first, her foot which he crushed.

The toenails had blood around the sides. Ashton felt even more regretful and worried.

"..There might be some fractures. At this point maybe I should just bring her to the hospital."

Maybe he should just give up and leave her alone.

But that was an extremely hard thing to do. Not when he's finally attached to her.

While she was still unconscious, he thought of bringing her to the hospital which his family owned just for an X-ray.

And of course to have her injuries treated.

Due to his stubborn self though, Ashton refused.

He isn't stupid enough to not know how to treat her injuries.

And most of all, he isn't going to rely on his 'family'.

While he was busy slowly treating her crushed foot, his phone rang.

He looked at it for a moment and saw the caller's name.

It's the old hag.

Ashton ignored it and continued on with what he was doing.

Finally, he was finished. He made a plaster to stabilize the foot and cleaned off the blood.

Then he elevated it gently by placing it on top of a pillow.

Next was her bruised leg. He gently cleaned it and then applied a cold compress to stop it from swelling.

"..I guess this will do?" Ashton scratched the back of his head, wondering whether he did the right thing.