Chapter 9: Surprising Information

I was dragged into an empty, dark and barely used room where no one could find us.

The lights were off and the only light source was coming from the door.

The person shut the door by kicking it with their foot.

There was now barely any light available except for the light coming from the crack of the door

I'm still unable to see who this person is.

It's too dark.

I froze in fear.

Is this person going to kill me?

There are security cameras near the hallway.. someone might help me!

The silhouette moved their arm towards the wall and fidgeted around for a light switch.

The light in the empty room went on. The room revealed to be only an old dilapidated wall, floor and ceiling.

I could finally get a clear view of the person even if their back was facing me

Dark slightly curly hair, bright blue eyes, and a pale complexion. Wearing a black hood.

"Cassius?!" I asked the male figure.

He turned around with an emotionless expression.

His eyes looked empty.

I felt greatly unnerved and took a step back.

On impulse, I immediately took out my bag and fiddled around for any weapon I could use.

I managed to grab a pair of scissors and pointed it at Cassius.

"Calm down! I have something important to tell you!" Cassius eyes widened and he seemed greatly bothered.

"I'm sorry for dragging you all the way here.. you must have been scared." Cassius kneeled in front of me and begged for forgiveness.

"Just don't do that again! So what it is that you want to tell me?" I moved the pair of scissors away from his face.