Chapter 3: Rush

As soon as I entered the classroom, I sat down on my desk, waiting for our professor to arrive.

I managed to listen without falling asleep. Achievement unlocked!

After our lecture was done, I went home. And as usual, took the regular path.

While walking I saw Ashton. He was wearing a simple dark jacket and beige pants.

"A rare sight." I thought.

He saw me and began to approach.

"Hey, I was looking for you." My heart began to beat faster. I felt like exploding. Ashton's looking for me!

"Why?" I asked whilst trying to keep myself calm. Even if I was literally dying inside. It was probably obvious now to Ashton.

"I thought about what you said." He told me. Fidgeting his hands while keeping his head low.

"..Okay. So let's take it slow.. I mean I don't know you that much to begin a relationship.." he continued.

"W-What I mean to say is.. let's start dating to get to know each other better." He finally blurted out. His face nearly as red as a tomato.

And so was mine.

"That would be great!" Ashton simply smiled back.

"Tomorrow.. meet me at the library when it's about to close. I mean exactly 7:00PM." That's all he said before he ran off somewhere.

I went back home excited for my first date with Ashton.

How come of all the girls who liked him, I was the only one he didn't reject?

I'm so lucky.

______________________________________

The next day, I went to work as usual seeing as I have no classes until tomorrow.

I wore my uniform which was similar to a maid outfit. No, it actually is a maid outfit, just pink.

I didn't work in a maid café though..

And at the same time I was overcome with so much bliss and excitement. Ashton asked me out to a date!!!!

I nearly squealed to the point that the customers were giving me looks.

"(Name)! Get back to work." A loud deep voice shouted, right beside me.

I was met with the tall figure of my boss.

His raven dark hair slicked back nicely, while wearing his uniform which
consisted of a red vest clad over his white long sleeved collar dress shirt, matched with his black tie.

I made eye contact with my boss's dark blue eyes which were obviously hinted with annoyance.

My body quivered in fear at what my boss might do.

My boss might deduct my salary. Or worse, I could lose my job!

Positive thoughts were the most important right now.

Suddenly, I felt a snap from someone's fingers right in front of my face.

"(Name) are you listening?! Stop spacing out!"

My boss poked my forehead and clenched his teeth.

"I-I'm so sorry boss! I'll get right back to work!" I stuttered due to fear.

I bowed my head in apology and my boss walked over back to the kitchen.

I could hear my boss mutter "You better be." As he went back.