"Can we stop by a drive-thru po, coach? I'm sure mom hasn't eaten yet. I'll pay you na lang po when we get home." Rien said. And Thirdy did stop thru a fast food chain.

"No need to pay me back, Rien. Save your money so you can buy gifts for Nathalia." Thirdy teased him as they waited for their order.

"P-po? W-who told you that, coach? W-wala po akong gusto kay Nathalia!" He insisted. And Thirdy laughed as Adrien blushed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. You don't have a crush on Nathalia. I remembered si Sam pala may gusto du—"

"Wait! Sam has a crush on Nathalia?! Hindi pwede!" Rien exclaimed.

"Ano ang hindi pwede?" Thirdy asked, trying so hard not to laugh.

"Sakin lang si Nathalia, coach! Di pwedeng magustuhan ni Sam si Nathalia! Baka agawin nya sakin ang—"

"Calm down, boy. I'm just kidding. Now tell me, bakit hindi mo gusto si Nathalia?" He continued to tease him until they got home.

"Mama!" Adrien screamed.

"I'm in the kitchen, baby!" They heard Bea yell back. Adrien dropped his gym bag and headed towards the kitchen with Thirdy.

"Adrien, how's dinn— I didn't know you invited Coach Ravena here..." She said after realizing na Adrien wasn't alone.

"Hello to you too, Ms. Bea." He greeted.

"Mom, Coach and I brought you dinner. I'll just go take a rest up stairs po. Good night, Mom!" Adrien gave his mother a kiss on the cheek before running upstairs to go to bed.

"You know, you shouldn't really miss your dinner. You're getting your son worried." Thirdy reminded her as he sat on the counter in front of her.

"Thanks for this. But what I was doing is going to help me give my son a good life." She answered.

"Well, he needs a healthy and strong mom to give him a good life. And umm... you do have a babysitter for AG tomorrow night, right?"

"We aren't bringing him?"

"No, of course, we are... bringing him. I just thought, you know—"

"I'm just kidding, Thirdy. I'll leave him at Maddie's tomorrow night. Parang ayaw mo namang gulhin ng anak ko ang masamang balak mo bukas." She chuckled. Thirdy stayed still for a few minutes, until Bea realised that.

"Hey? Ayos ka lang? Natulala ka ata dyan." She worriedly asked.

"Y-yeah... it's just... first time mo kong tawagin by my name and not my surname." His answer made Bea laugh more.

"At tsaka, I don't have bad intentions, Bea. I'm a good man, like my mother taught me to be." Bea only smiled at his reply.

"You're a good man, Thirdy." She thought.

"Basta tuloy bukas ah? I'll go ahead. Goodnight." He left her house after that.

•••

The next night...

"Mommy, where are you and coach going?" Adrien curiously asked as they arrived at Maddie's house.

"We're just going to eat and talk outside, baby. You enjoy your sleepover with Zeno and Ninang Mads, okay? I love you." Bea kissed her son goodbye as they dropped him off. He didn't ask anymore questions, and that made Bea relieved.

"You could've just told him that we were going out on a date." Thirdy teased.

"But this isn't a date, right?" She reminded. Thirdy stopped talking and continued to drive to their destination.

They sat on their reserved seats and ordered what they wanted.

"I can't help but ask... W-why did you want to take me out for dinner?" Bea asked.

"Honestly, I don't know either. I feel very comfortable and happy around you, Bea. I also don't know why... I think, I think i'm starting to like you." He confessed. Bea started to get confuse. Is he pranking her?

"Thirdy, if this is one of your pranks, then you better not continue it be—" He held her hands that made her stop talking.

"Bei, I do like you. And I'm dead serious, okay?" He assured.

"But... you have a girlfriend, and I already have a son, Thirdy. It will be a bad picture for an famous athlete like you—"

"Shh. I don't care, Bei. I'll break up with Cheryl, i'll accept Adrien as my son. I'll do all of those things because I like you. Don't worry." He was about to kiss her on the forehead, but she stopped him.

"And you think makukuha mo ko ng ganun-ganun lang? You have to court me pa, Mr. Ravena".

AN: Make sure to greet your father a Happy Father's Day! ♥️