"What's that?!" I complainingly whispered to Theo while grabbing his coat. We're in the waiting area of the gallery. Sumilip ulit ako sa labas, this time with him behind me, "Bat may ganyan? I thought I'm just going to be introduced as the painter!"

He looked at me with guilt. "Hindi ako nakaisip nyan! Yung daddy mo!"

Si dad?!

"They were interested to know who's behind the paintings. Sinabi ko na sa dad mo na baka hindi mo magustuhan, pero pumayag pa rin siya! He said that it would be better because more people will know how great you are. I wasn't able to do anything anymore because he looks so decided already!" sumbong niya sa akin. "Takot ko lang sa daddy mo!"

I took a huge amount of air, more pressure now. "My god, Theo. I don't think I can calm down now."

"Kaya mo yan, baby. I believe in you. Kinakaya mo nga humarap sa kamera kapag sa business niyo, eto pa kaya?" He laughed awkwardly when I glared at him.

Yes, I've been interviewed numerous time already. But, "This is different! We're talking about my painting here!"

They're going to see me now as Sadie the painter. Not the businesswoman!

And the idea alone send chills to my body!

"The more reason for you to be confident!" Hinawakan ni Theo ang magkabilang balikat ko. "Listen. It's different but you're spectacular in both. This is your passion. And you're so good at it. You'll slay this one too, my love."

The program surprisingly went smooth. The audience welcomed me warmly when I was revealed. Theo stood on one side of the room, cheering me. Good thing, he's tall. Everytime I feel anxious tumitingin lang ako sa direksyon niya. Nang tumagal-tagal at naging kumportable na rin ako.

"It's still remarkable to know that the CEO of the Esquivel Group is the one behind these magneficent paintings. When did you discover that painting is for you?"

I'm currently being interviewed by a famous art magazine outlet. Kakatapos lang ng actual program. Umalis na ang mga tao. Tanging kami nalang ang natitira.

"The last painting you made was dated five years ago. Is this exhibit a sign that you would resume painting again?"

"Oh, yes. I would!" nakangiti kong sabi, naalala ang naging pag-uusap namin ni daddy. "I was just too focused in the company for the past five years but I'm going to have my return in painting soon."

"We'll be expecting more of your works then!" She looked around the gallery, her lips are parted when she looked back at me, "Oh, I'm sorry. I still can't help but to be amaze when I look at your crafts. And wow, you made all of these in such a young age. Can I ask what's your inspiration for coming up with these?"

"I just put my heart into everything I made. Painting has become the outlet of my emotions. That's why you can notice that I don't stick in one style. In each painting you see here, it's my heart speaking. My emotions are pretty reflected in each paintings"

Tumango-tango siya, "The recent painting you made centered around love. So, is it safe to say that Mr. Ashton Cordello was your inspiration when you made those?"

I was caught off guard by her next question. The media is well-aware of the upcoming nuptial between the Esquivel and Cordello 

I faked a smile and chose to be mum about it. Lumihis ang tingin ko kay Theo na seryosong nakikinig sa amin. Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay.

The interviewer seems to notice that the question made me uncomfortable. Agad siyang lumipat sa kasunod na tanong, "This is the last question. What's your message for aspiring painters? Or let's say to anyone who's still in their way in achieving their dreams?"