12

Whelving Warmth
Chapter 12

"What was that Sariah?!"

It's the alcohol's fault! Maybe it's normal, right? We were both drunk. Besides, we are friends, okay lang naman siguro yun?

Napapadyak ako sa kama ko.

Fuck it. Who am I kidding? Friends shouldn't kiss like that!

And I don't understand why I returned his kisses. I don't even know how to fucking kiss! How am I able to do that?!

Naiinis kong sinabunutan ang sarili ko. "Calm down, it's just a kiss. I'm sure it's nothing to Theo. Limot niya na yun," pagpapagaan ko ng loob ko.

Yes, it's absolutely nothing to him. I should also erase it in my mind.

I stand up to go to my comfort room but I stopped when I saw my reflection in the mirror, "Oh god, don't look at me like that, you slut! You're not even that drunk to ask him to kiss you," sermon ko sa sarili ko sa salamin.

It's true! I wasn't totally drunk when I told him to kiss me. A little tipsy, yes. But not drunk! I was still aware of what I'm doing.

And it's making me crazy!

What's my excuse for doing that?

Maybe I was just curious! Yes, I'm just curious.

Besides, I'm in the right age to explore. Nothing's wrong with that. Maybe I wasn't aware that I have a hidden desire on knowing more about kissing, so when I saw the chance with Theo, I grabbed it!

I should have not done that!

But why did he kissed me, gusto niya lang din ba mag-explore?

I'm sure that guy have a lot of experience already based from the way he kiss me, he no longer needs to explore. So why did he do that?!

I soaked myself in the bath tub to relax. I even put some essential oils together with the bath bomb. Kulang nalang maglagay pa ko ng rose petals.

But it's not effective! All I'm thinking while I'm taking a bath is the kiss that Theo and I shared.

The alcohol I drank wasn't able to make me sleepy, gising na gising yung diwa ko. "Why am I still thinking about the kiss? It's not like it's really good!" naiinis kong sabi.

I bit my lower lip. And I instantly regret it because I was reminded how Theo softly bit my lip earlier. "Oh no, this is so wrong!"

I shouldn't be thinking things like this. That guy is my friend! I took my phone from the bedside table,"Should I call him?"

Napailing ako sa naisip ko. He'll make fun of me if he'll know how affected am I with his kiss. So that's not a good idea.

I should handle what happened like a mature adult.

That was just a friendly kiss.

Just forget and move on.

And never ever repeat it again, Sadie!

My phone suddenly rang. I hurriedly get it because I thought it was Theo but it's my dad. I don't know why but I felt slightly disappointed.

[How are you feeling, my dear?]

I faked a cough, "I'm fine dad. I already took medicine."

I can't help but to feel guilty for giving him a fake reason to leave the party. I'm such a bad daughter.

[Just rest. Ashton said that you really look sick when he followed you]

Napataas ang kilay ko sa sinabi ni Daddy. So, he's now backing me up, huh?