Chapter 8

A large picture of Harry and I sat on the cover of the Daily Prophet.

The Tragic Past Behind the Potter Twins (pages 2, 3, 4, and 6.)

Two ugly scars, the souvenirs of a tragic past, disfigure the otherwise charming faces of the Potter twins. After Lillian and Harry Potter were selected as champions for the upcoming Triwizard Tournament, it gave me the chance to speak with them personally.

The age requirement for the tournament is seventeen, however, together the Potter twins hoodwinked their way into the dangerous tournament at the mere age of 14. Their rebellion is the heart-wrenching result of a tragic past, which is known all across the wizarding world.

Tears fill two identical pairs of startlingly green eyes as our conversation turns to the parents the Potter twins can barely remember.

"I suppose I get my strength from my parents," Harry Potter says through tears. "I know that they'd be very proud of me if they were here. Sometimes at night, I still cry about them, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I know that nothing bad will happen to me or my sister through this tournament because they're watching over us."

Lily Potter sits before me with a sizeable black eye and bloodied lip, evidence of her latest rebellion, her mischievous emerald eyes glistening with tears.

"I think that my troublemaking is the result of my past," Lily tells me. "Yeah, I get in a lot of trouble at school. I didn't have parents growing up, so nobody was there to stop me from acting out."

See page 3 for Lily Potter and her Rebellious Behavior.

I furiously flipped to page three, my temper rising. One of the photos that we had taken displayed me with a tiny smile on my face, a black eye, and swollen lip.

Lily Potter and her Rebellious Behavior at School

She struts about the corridors in Hogwarts School of WItchcraft and Wizardry with an intimidating stare, the trauma of her past hidden behind those piercing green eyes. Lily Potter is one of the biggest troublemakers in school, and isn't afraid to show it.

The black eye in the picture above is the result of a recent brawl with an innocent Slytherin girl, who wishes to remain anonymous. Though Lily was selected as a Triwizard Champion for Hogwarts, (see page 6) that doesn't stop her from embarrassing the school she represents.

"No, she didn't do anything to me, she was just getting on my nerves," Lily says, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I was bored, so I walked up and decked her... yeah, she fought back, but she didn't last very long."

Lily's troubled past often causes her to act out, earning her a "bad girl" reputation at school. According to sources inside of Hogwarts, she often enjoys distracting and disrupting her classes in order to be a source of entertainment.

"She's always distracting us all with her Metamorphmagus powers in the middle of class," an anonymous Slytherin tells me. "The Gryffindors think it's entertaining, but it's distracting me from receiving a proper education."

Lily walks among her fearful pears without being punished, which is thought to be due to her fame. An inside source reports that Lily can often be seen around with her trouble-maker boyfriend Fred Weasley, who is reportedly two years older than her.

Harry Potter often describes himself as being embarrassed and concerned for his twin sister. It is a chore for him to constantly be looking after her, as their parents aren't there to do so themselves.

"My sister is out of control, yeah," Harry says. "We fight a lot because of it, I'm constantly chasing her around trying to get her out of trouble. It gets very tiring."