Chapter 4

"Where is my Head Boy Badge?"

I could hear Percy shouting all the way down the hallway. I rolled my eyes, throwing a few final things in my trunk. I closed it, and then sat on top of it, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Percy is so annoying," Ginny complained. "I hope Fred and George don't give his badge back to him."

I snickered, and Hermione scowled at the both of us.

After they finished packing their trunks, we carried them down the stairs, stopping near the front door. Harry and the rest of the Weasleys were already there, except for Percy, who was running around the house searching for his badge. George pulled it out of his pocket, and it now said "Bighead Boy."

Mrs. Weasley saw George holding the badge, and came rushing over. She snatched it out of George's hand.

"George, what did you do to Percy's badge?" Mrs. Weasley shrieked.

"I improved it," he responded, grinning.

"No wonder Percy is going to be the last Head Boy in the family..." Mrs. Weasley mumbled, scurrying off to give it back to him.

"Everyone ready? The Ministry car will be here any minute," Mr. Weasley said, checking his watch.

"Why is the Ministry car taking us?" Percy asked, glaring at George while he fastened his badge back onto his shirt.

"They sent them for you, Percy," Fred said, bowing down to him jokingly.

Soon enough, the car from the Ministry arrived. We all put our trunks in the back of the car, and piled in. The drive to King's Cross wasn't very long, for me at least. I just decided to annoy Harry the whole time, it was what I was best at.

When we arrived, we went straight to the barrier. We were running kind of late, so everyone was rushing to get through.

"Ron and Harry, go first, we don't want any repeats of last year," Mrs. Weasley said, making Ron's ears go red. "Lily and Ginny next."

Ginny and I started running towards the barrier, and I closed my eyes as we went through. When I opened them, we were outside the Hogwarts Express, and Harry and Ron were standing there, waiting for us. Hermione came through next, then Percy, and then Fred and George.

"The train is about to leave, hurry!" Hermione called. We all started running, and made it onto the train just in time.

Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Ron and I started searching for a compartment, but they were all taken. We eventually found one with only a man sleeping in the corner, so we decided we would just take that one. After we had all put our trunks away, we sat down.

"Lily and I need to tell you and Hermione something," Harry muttered to Ron.

"Ginny, get out," Ron demanded.

"Why?" Ginny asked.

"Because I said so, go."

"You're rude," she huffed, before stomping out of the compartment.

"Sorry Ginny!" I called after her, but she was already gone. "Anyways, do any of you know where Ava and Olivia are?"

"They'll probably find us soon," Hermione said, and then turned to Harry. "So what is it you had to tell us?"