Chapter 37

It was time for exams. I walked into the Great Hall with Ava, to find that it had been transformed so that there were many rows and columns of desks. We sat down next to each other, and soon enough, we began the exams.

The exams couldn't have dragged on any longer. I felt like I was trapped in a world that was full of tests, books, and suffering. A world that Hermione would love.

I was finally able to relax in the common room, about to take a nap on my favorite couch, when I felt a sharp pain jab where my scar was.

"Ow!" I hissed, grabbing my scar. I walked upstairs to my bathroom to check if something was wrong, but when I looked in the mirror, it was the same old scar that I'd always had. I decided to go ask Harry if his was hurting.

I ran through the hallways, before I slammed into somebody, sending me flying onto the ground.

"Watch where you're- Lily!" Olivia exclaimed, getting up and walking over to me. She offered me her hand, and I took it gratefully.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" she asked, looking guilty.

"No, I'm fine. Do you know where Harry is?" I asked quickly, shaking off the pain.

"He's outside with Ron and Hermione," Olivia said, frowning. "Why?"

"I'll tell you later. Thanks Olivia!" I ran off, even though it kind of was painful to run.

"Bye!" she called out, and continued to walk down the corridor.

I finally found Harry, right where Olivia told me he was, with Ron and Hermione.

"Harry- has your scar been hurting?" I asked, walking up to him.

"That's what we were just talking about, we were about to come get you. Hermione says to go to Madam Pomfrey, but I think it might be more than that," Harry said, rubbing his scar.

"What could it be?" I frowned.

"Maybe it's a sign of danger or something... Whatever it is, it's not good," Harry sighed. Then, his face completely lit up. "Hagrid. We have to go to Hagrid. Why didn't I see this before? Come on, guys, we have to-"

"Harry, what in the world are you talking about?" Hermione said, trying to keep up with Harry's fast pace. Me and Ron ran after them, and finally caught up.

"It finally makes sense. Hagrid wanted a dragon, right?" Harry said. "Then it just happens that a man in a black cloak appears out of nowhere, with a dragon."

We approached Hagrid's house. He was sitting outside in a ginormous armchair, reading a book about magical creatures.

"Hullo! I heard yer finished-"

"Hagrid, what did the man in the pub who gave you the dragon look like?" Harry said frantically.

"Well, er, lemme try to remember- oh yeah! He wouldn't take off his cloak..." Hagrid said, his voice trailing off.

"Did you tell him anything about Hogwarts?" Harry asked. You could see the desperation in his eyes.

"Well... yeah... it 'ventually came up... He kept buyin' meh drinks, so I don't really 'member," Hagrid admitted, scratching his neck.

"Hagrid, what did you tell this man?" I asked.

"Well, he asked meh 'bout Dumbledore, and Fluffy. It really is easy to get pas' him if yeh just calm him- Wait! Why in the name of Merlin do you need all this information?" Hagrid said, but it was too late. We had already taken off.

"Where are we going, Harry?" Hermione panted, out of breath from all of the running.

"We're going to see Dumbledore. We need to tell him," Harry said.