Chapter 13

"Shut up!" Olivia smacked my arm.

I cackled evilly and continued to eat my breakfast. You don't wanna know what I said.

"Hey, Potters!" I turned my head around to see Draco Malfoy and his two goons, Crabbe and Goyle, standing there.

"What's up, Malfoy?" I said, and spun around on the bench. "I'm just so delighted to see your face in front of me right now."

"I heard you made the Quidditch team not too long ago. How much did you pay McGonagall to let you on? Ten galleons? Twenty?" Malfoy spat.

"We paid her zero galleons, and I would suggest that you mind your own business, Malfoy," I said simply.

"Oh would you just shut it already? All you ever do is talk," Malfoy said.

"Oi, Malfoy, that's my sister! What, are you braver now that you're back on the ground with your two little friends?" Harry said coldly.

"Little? More like ginormous!" I laughed.

"I'd take you anytime on my own," Malfoy scoffed. "Tonight, if you want. Wizards duel- no contact. What's the matter, never heard of a Wizard's duel?"

"Of course he has! I'm his second, who's yours?" Ron looked at Malfoy in disgust.

Malfoy sized up Crabbe and Goyle before deciding.

"Crabbe," he said. "Midnight tonight, alright? The trophy room is always unlocked, we'll meet you there."

"Yeah, you will. Now get away my brother before I make you!" I growled, getting up.

Olivia, who was seated next to me, pulled me back down.

Malfoy shot us one last glare before walking away.

The rest of the day passed in a flash. During most of the classes I either doodled on a scrap piece of parchment, or threw paper balls at the back of Ron's head. It wasn't like the professors were saying anything important, they were just explaining what we were going to do for the rest of the year.

Finally, the time had come that Harry and Ron were supposed to leave. I sat in the common room with Ava, waiting for them. Olivia had a "meeting" with Dumbledore, so she wasn't here.

"Hey," Harry's voice sounded around the common room. I jumped up out of my daydream.

"Hey Harry!" Ava and I chorused.

"We're going with you," I crossed my arms.

"NO!" Harry and Ron yelled.

"Yes, it's only fair!" I said. "It was my fight too, Malfoy just didn't ask me to duel cause I'm a girl."

"No," Harry protested.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Ye- oh, come on!" Harry groaned.

"Now that's the right answer," I smiled sweetly, skipping to the common room portrait. Ava snorted, following behind me.