-Twenty-

Sarah's P.O.V.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I look around a bit, hoping to see someone or someones in particular. Finally spotting her, no them, I felt myself brighten like light up sketchers in gym class. I put my hand in the air as I wave and start running.

"Eve! J.J- Augh!" I could practically hear the flashbacks playing as I felt the cold and hard ground, wishing I could've landed somewhere nicer like J.J's nice-looking arms or even Evelyn's arms in fact, just to keep myself from hitting the floor, but no life just hates me I guess.

"Sarah are you quite alright?!" Evelyn practically ran towards me.

"S.J!?" The second he got here I swear I heard Jazz music intensifying. 

I take it back, life does love me, I feel them go to either side of me, Evelyn to the right, J.J to the left, and me getting lifted up in the middle as it should be. 

"Thanks, guys, I don't know what happened there, must've tripped over my blind adoration for you two." I patted Eve's and J.J's shoulders before giving a tight squeeze and headed towards the seats to take a seat.

Evelyn and J.J also take a sit with Eve sitting the opposite way of me while J.J sat next to me, alright world I forgive you. I look up to see Evelyn looking a bit differently.

"Say, Eve, what's with the all-white look?"

"Sarah, dear, don't remind me. Also, I am wearing red! See!?" She points at her hair aggressively and sure enough, she was right; that is quite red. 

Evelyn looks me up and down, blushing a bit, probably out of embarrassment from the way I look.

"Like what you see?" I teased.

"Uh, what?" 

"I'll brew us some hot drinks," J.J said, as he scooted out.

Oh no! World bring him back, I'm sorry!

"Um Sarah, you there?"

"You're my world!"

"What!?"

"Oh uh, cause you know, we're best friends! Making you my world." I felt my face heat up as I smiled at her, clenching my teeth.

"Right... So, how was class today."

"Class? It was fine. I was given a special duty by my teacher!" I finished with a fist to the air in righteousness. 

She nodded. "Nothing illegal right?"

"If passion is illegal, then take me to jail and send me to death baby!" She stares at me unamused, making me deflate a bit. "Eve dear, he is a theater teacher, not a gym teacher. The most illegal thing he could possibly do is say Macbeth in a theater. The guy just gave me a couple of months to write a script for a play."

"You, write?" Evelyn looked at me dubiously.

"I could, anything can be done if you are up to it."

"I pray for your script."

"Har har." Apparently, fate thought it was the perfect moment to let this Jazzy guy back into my life, and I agree.

"I'm sorry I took a while; apparently when you leave your post and not call someone to take over, a line of confuse people start piling up." He explained as his Jazzy self as he took a seat. I turn to look at him as I grab my drink, I hear Evelyn counting down from three. A bit confused, I continue bringing the drink closer to me. The second she says one I feel a burning secession on my hand, causing me to yelp and hiss in pain.

"Oh shit! Are you alright S.J!?" J.J responded as he took a handkerchief out of his vest and wrapped it around my burning hand, in an effort to wipe the scorning liquid of my hand.

"I am now." I blush as I stare into his eyes, he giggled causing me to giggle as well.

"So... S.J?"

"Hmm? Oh! Right. Well, I noticed you gave me a nickname based on the first letters from my first and middle name so I thought why not.  Are you alright with that?"

"Of course! You're like the second person to give me a nickname! It's like the best day ever!"

"That's good to know." J.J's face turns a bit red, which puts a smile on my face.

We spent a moment or two just starring at each other.