-Five-

Evelyn P.O.V.

I open the door of the cafe and gestured for her to go in, but we're both standing awkwardly to the side, waiting for the other to enter first. We each start gesturing, both of us getting more annoyed with the other since Sarah won't. Go. In.

"Why, thank you, girls." An older woman, I would say in her late thirties, early forties, seemed oblivious of our little debacle and decided to go right it herself. Sarah and I stare at each other, then chuckle to ourselves at the situation. I decided to put my stubbornness aside if we ever want to actually try this place out. Otherwise, we would be spending the evening standing outside of it and never going in, and I didn't haphazardly chug still burning hot chocolate to just stand outside a cafe.

The inside of Walter and Andrew's little cafe was cozy. It was a good medium space; not too large where it feels spacious and empty, and also not too small to the point it feels claustrophobic. The windows are all facing west, so everyone can see the sun setting in the noon. Like what I was doing before being called to see this cafe. The wall is all brick with plastic vines hanging in the creases between the ceiling and wall. The vines lead me to look up and spot all the dangling lights over each booth, table, and the counter where you make your order.  A few feet away from the entrance is the brick counter, a chalkboard menu behind it on the wall. 

I wouldn't mind coming here again. Thank you very much, Sarah. Another thing to appreciate about you. We both strike up to the counter behind the middle-aged lady. Musing over the menu, I don't feel like drinking anything. I rather opt for one of the sweets they have in the glass container next to the register. I could go for a good cookie.

"Is this everything you dreamed of, Sarah?"

I glance over to her and notice she's not really paying me much mind. Instead, her eyes are directed straight ahead in front of us. I smile at her; she is probably thinking which drink is the most unique and tasty. The remaining glow of the sun came from the windows and gave Sarah a lovely glow. I try to commit the image to memory so I can try to best recapture the sight when I'm able to take my sketchbook out.

I look forward and see we are next in line.