-Six-

Sarah's P.O.V.

This is getting absurd, one of us has to go forward, and I guess it's going to have to be me. I take a deep breath and start walking forward only to feel myself squeeze against the wall.

"Huh?" I tried pushing myself in by turning a bit to the side and gripping the wall, squeezing more. "Damn, maybe I should lay off the boryawns for a while..."

After a moment, I finally got in and turned to see Eve's attempt at coming in.... expect when I turned she was already in. "Did-did we really just do that."

"Yes, we really just sacrifice our pride to get in first at the same time."

"Well look at civil side of this, nobody went first nor last, which means we are one Sister Eve." I finished off by putting my hands together in a prayer motion.

"Alright commie, let us get some coffee or whatever."

"Wanna order together or sacrifice one of us to the beast that is called social interaction."

"I nominate you as tribute my dear Sarah."

"Curses! Why does it have to be me?"

"Because between the both of us, you have the most communication skills and charisma to talk to these people."

"Curse my Hufflepuff heritage and my gift of befriending the most unpeculiar  people."

"Hey Hufflepuffs are terrifying creatures, plus it sure sucks to not be a slytherin queen like me."

"I thought you were a Ravenclaw?"

"....... You know its bad to put people in a box like that Sarah." Evelyn replied looking away with what I believe is a blush.

I rolled my eye fondly and put my hand on her shoulder, causing her to look at me.

"Alright Princess Eve, I'm very sorry your highness, let me make it up to you by ordering our drinks."

She looked me over once, twice, then lets out a huff and starts walking towards a booth.

"...... You didn't tell me what you wanted to or-"

"Hot chocolate!"

"Yeah okay." With that I turn and head towards the ordering area.

"Welcome to W.S.A.K's cafe, what would you like to order!" came a chipper yet smooth voice.

"Yeah can I get a Hot chocolate and....." I slurred as I look up at him.

This guy was stunning, somewhat dark skin with piercing grass green eyes, ebony black hair, and a bit of  stubble.

"Whoa, I would like to have what your having."

He giggled a bit making me shiver a bit and blush a bright red that gives Minnie mouse skirt's a run for their money. "Well frankly I'm having nothing for I work here but I would recommend the M.K's style."

"Huh? Oh! Right! Ye-yeah right okay give me that haha ah...." I thrust my hands to the counter, standing up straight looking rather stiff with a wobbly smile and furrowed brows.

"Alrighto, and who am I making it for."

"Hopefully your future wife."

"Hmm?"

"I said Sarah Jane Fonda, sir."

"Aha righto, well I'll go get those drinks for you." And with that he went to make the drinks while I stand awkwardly in the same position I forced myself to stand in.

A moment or two goes by and he comes back with the drinks and I finally stand like a decent person.

"Here you go Sarah Jane Fonda~"

"Why thank you.... is it Andrew or Walter?" I say before realizing I could've just looked at his name tag, but it seems he had the heart to spare me from my own stupidity. 

"The name's Jerry John Quinn, nice to meet a fellow three named person." he replied doing a butler motion with his hand.

"Why it sure is J.J."

"J.J?"

"Yep! Once I claim you as a friend, you are forced to bare a nickname created by me, just ask Eve.." I grab the drinks then grip the M.K. special extra tight when I suddenly realize."Eve!" I let out a pained hiss and loosen my grip a bit and pick up the drinks, before putting the hot chocolate down and reached into my pocket, pulling out some money and practically throwing it at him.

"So-sorry! Uh keep the change J.J " I grab the hot chocolate again and sprint away to find Evelyn.

".....I didn't even tell you the price."