-Sixteen-

Sarah's P.O.V.

I chatted with my fellow Thespians until the teacher decided it was a good time to start the class. 'Now I'll never know what happened with Mitchel.'

"Now class, I know we still don't have a script yet, but we can still do things in the meantime, like Improv!" He clapped his hands together. "Improv is when you make something out of nothing, when you or your fellow Thespian mess up or forgets a line, you have the option to let the show go to shit or take the error and add to the scene to make it seem like it was suppose to happen. Improv is not only for fixing mistakes, but, also great for storytelling. Now everyone, stand in a line of two.... equally."

Everyone scurried to stand in the two lines of ten. "Alright now walk side to side until I say stop, then choose a partner at random, and they shall be your partner for the day."

And with that, everyone started to move, some moved slow and looked at each other ready to pounce, some walked extremely fast because their friends were in the complete other side, while others just walked normal speed not caring who they got. I was one of the normal speed walkers as I really couldn't care less who I got since, I could learn to work with any archetypes.

"Stop!" And with that everyone went off, some people got tackled, some people accidentally bumped into the wrong people in their rush, and others just walked and nodded in agreement with the other. I stood still, looking around waiting for everyone to get a partner so I can work with person who was left out, only to feel something grab my sleeve. A bit surprised, I turned to see who had chosen me for this valuable role. "Cherry Jamson, well this is surprising but certainly not unwelcomed. "

"H-hey Sarah..." She seemed flustered as she refused to make eye contact, I guess that wall can be really interesting. "Um, well you see my friend invited me to joined theater so we can spend more time together but..." She turns her head to the side, I follow her gaze and saw a what I assume couple by their body language chatting away, before looking back at her and nodding in understanding.

"Heh, well I was looking around and you seem like a really nice person." I felt honored.

"Well you came to the right person! If you want, you could be my wife! And I shall protect you from unwanted and awkward conversations." It's a bit over the top I admit, but she giggled and she does seem less tense so its alright.

"Ye-yeah that seems fun." We smile at each other as I reach for her hand and look forward.

"Alright class, it seems we have found our partners.... we have:

Charlotte Anderson and Rebecca Smalls

Charles Magee and Jeffery Watson

Cindy Smalls and Robert In De Kay

Carson Labree and Mary Ann

Cherry Jamson and Sarah Jane Fonda.

Well class, let's begin."