Chapter-37

Third Person POV:

It's been a year since they kept him here, I want to help him because to me he is a good person. I read about him and did some research as well. From that only I came to know how much he loves his family, friends and all but for him the most important or precious person in his life is his wife, he loves her a lot.

I still remember when they brought him here to Paris in my home his condition was not so good. He was badly injured. I asked my brothers about him and they just shrugged me off so I decided to call our family doctor and request him to keep it a secret. He informed me that he is in the coma due to his bad condition.

After 6 months, he gained consciousness and then only he came to know about his accident and the evil plan of my brothers and those who were involved in this.

I try to speak with him sometimes when I see that no one is watching us. He told me to connect his family somehow, but I just deny him by saying that if they come to know about this then they will not leave me. But I assure him whenever I got the opportunity I'd love to help him, he gave me the brotherly feeling which my brothers never gave me.

I live alone in this mansion with a lot of security because my parents and brother didn't, trust me, they thought I would run away once I got the opportunity, as per them I'm not qualified to be their daughter.

Somehow they gave me the permission to continue my job which I love to do but I know they are watching me.

Suddenly one day my brother visited me all of a sudden, and he told me that Rahi was getting remarried to Mohit. When he told this news to him, he was shocked but when my brother looked at him he was calm.

After hearing that news he didn't speak with me for several days and when I was passing through my brother's room I heard his conversation with my second brother and then I came to know what Rahi tries to do.

I tried to inform him, but I thought about how he would react so I just told him that they didn't get married.

It was a whole year, and he was kidnapped here in my house. One day I got the chance and I asked him to run. I told him that I saw Rahi here in Paris.

He told me that her Chachu lives here, and then I came to know whom he is talking about...Rahi is non-other than Mr. Vardhan Shekwat niece. The biggest Mafia of France.

I heard about him that he loves his family a lot and he never harmed anyone. But if anyone tries to harm his family then he doesn't leave them.

I remember once in a gathering I meet his son and his daughter in-law. They both are perfect for each other, and by seeing them no one can say that he belongs to the biggest Mafia family.

I know once my family came to know that Veer run away from their custody they will torture me a lot, but I'm ready for that because they are hurting the innocent person here.

When I know the whole truth about my family then how I will not help him.

Finally, my family comes to know about this but before they can harm me what happened there I never forgot that.