Chapter-6

Rahi POV:

After spending one whole day in my room, I decided to leave the house and go to my office.

As my work is pending and in the early morning I got the call from Ava regarding our new project, so I decided to leave the work.

I'm praying that no one saw me and silently I left for my office.

Once I reached the office, Ava already bought my coffee and we started on the new project. This has been pending for the last 2 months, as they just want me to interior their new hotel.

I discussed all the design, furniture, carpets, paintings, chandeliers with my team, before starting the meeting.

Mr. Alex, he is my 1st client who shows his interest in my work. Also, Alex is bhai & Veer friend.

But when we meet 1st time, he didn't know about my family background and when he was giving me a tour of his hotel, bhai and Veer came and it shocked me how they knew him. It's Alex who told me that they are friends and then bhai told him that I'm his little sis.

Ava informed me that Alex is here for the meeting. When we reached the meeting room, I'm shock to see those two faces.

To cover up my shock, I greeted them in my business tone, because I don't want to show them I was in shock.

Alex told me that Bhai & Veer are also the part of his new hotel which I'm designing. So it means that now I had to deal with those two again.

After ending the meeting Veer came to my cabin and again tried to talk with me.

But I'm angry with him so I just lash out at him about how he can do this to me. At least he can inform me about this. But he told me that he also didn't know about this.

When he asked bhai about his silence, is there any problem then only he told about this marriage proposal.

He told me that he was happy for me, but also told me that its upset him as well.

By hearing him say that he is happy for me, I want to cry. He doesn't know about my feelings from him. And I'm not ready to tell him about anything.

So, if he is happy for me then I'll show him how much happy me...

I called Kabir in front of him and set the dinner date with him. I know I'll regret my decision but to show him I'll do anything.

Veer POV:

We all waited for Rahi at the breakfast table, but she didn't come. So Rishi went into her room and came back with the sad face.

He told that she wasn't in her room. Abhi tried to connect with her but her number goes on voice mail.

Then Siya aunty told Raj Uncle she can't believe that he can do such a thing with his own daughter when he knew that he can't love that boy ever, after what he has done with Rahi.

Me, Abhi & Rishi we just stood there and listened to aunty frustration. Mom trying to console her. Dad also told Raj uncle to think about his decision again as it hurt Rahi alot.

I just try to figure out what aunty is trying to say about Rahi & Kabir?

What does he do to Rahi? I need to figure it out before it breaks Rahi.

Abhi got the call from Alex regarding the meeting in the R office, it's about our new hotel project which we all three are doing together.

Alex is also my close buddy but after Rahi & Abhi.

When we went to the R office she came with her team members and I guess she was shocked to see me & Abhi but she covered it quickly.

We all like her idea, she is best in her work. She knows what she wants, how to fulfill the client's demand and as for us we all love her idea.

When the meeting was done, Abhi tried to talk with her but I stopped him and said let me speak with her.

But it shocks me how he lashes on me. And when I told her I'm happy for her, she gave me a deadly glare and called Kabir in front of me and set the dinner plan with him.

I'm totally frustrated about this but to uncover the truth we need to play this game.

Abhi supports me in this idea, because he also wants to know what his sis is trying to hide from him. And I'm damn sure if he hurts Rahi, Abhi will destroy him completely.

When we reached the office, I came to know that Misha joined the office as Abhi's PA.

I was happy for him because he thought that we don't know about his feelings for Misha. It is obvious that he always saw her whenever he came to New York.

So, it's mine & Rahi plan to bring Misha here in London.

I was informed about Misha's arrival to Rahi. And she told me that she knew about it and for some time Misha will live with us in our home.

I informed Abhi and his expression of our priceless.

I'm happy for Abhi but not feeling good for Rahi. When I know she was pissed off but why set the dinner date with Kabir, if you don't like him.

I need to find out everything asap.

Rahi POV:

I'm not in the mood to meet with Kabir. It's just that when Veer told me he was happy for me, I wanted to show him that happiness is for me.

I'm just roaming at London Streets, got numerous calls from Kabir but not in the mood to talk with him, so not responding to his call.

Already informed Ava if she got the call from anyone (especially from my family) then tell them I'm with Kabir & if he calls then tell him that I'm in a meeting.

It's frustrating for me and to meet with him it's ridiculous for me.

I ate street food. I love the food. My family doesn't know about this, it's just me & Ava who usually ate this food in our college days.

After roaming & eating I headed towards my car and saw numerous calls & messages from Kabir, Bhai, Rishi & Veer.

I ignored them and headed towards home. But what shocks me that stupid person was there seating with my family, all look tensed.

Once I reached, dad asked me where I was. Why am I not answering my phone?

Dad, I was in a meeting, stuck with work so not able to see your calls, and Kabir I'm sorry that I totally forgot to inform you about my meeting.

Dad: Rahi, your wedding date is final. It's next month on the 11th.

Rahi: Hmm...

Dad: Rahi, listen to me. You stop right there... Rahiiii...