Chapter-36

Rishi POV:

It's been a year since everything changed; I canceled my wedding because without my brother I can't get married.

After 6 months everyone tries to conveyance me that I should get married but I stick to my decision and I'm happy that Ava also understands me and she accepted my decision as well.

I can't forget that day when they utter those things in front of my parents and somehow they agreed on that part. Like seriously!!!

I was not feeling well so I canceled all my shoots and my meetings and then I heard the conversation.

But what shocked me most when they proposed the 2nd marriage to Rahi, how can they do such a thing. When we all know very well that they just want our money.

So I did the right thing which I feel I should do. I immediately called Abhi Bhai and informed about this, because I can't call Rahi. Since she heard Bhai's death news and whatever happened to her afterwards she was totally devastated by that. She hardly speaks to anyone; all the time she keeps herself busy in her work.

When bhai came back from office he discussed this marriage thing with the entire family except my Dad family. Bhai already told them that they don't want them here right now, so they leave.

Bhai told everyone that he can't let this marriage happen; because he knows how it affects Rahi.

Everyone listened to him and didn't say anything but what shocked me and bhai was that Uncle's decision. He told us that she had to marry again, because he can't see her daughter like that.

We try to understand him, but he is not ready to hear anything and tell us that we are just giving excuses; after stating that he left for his study room and everyone as well.

This thing happened the whole week and at last when we saw that they are not going to agree on this, bhai made the final decision and he called Karan Bhai and explained the whole situation. As we assumed he and Chachu were there next morning.

Now, this time no one can argue about this with Chachu, and he took the final decision and he told us that he was going to leave for Paris but with Rahi. My grandparents try to stop him, but they failed on this even they asked my parents to stop him but he just denied them by saying that "He has full right on Rahi and if he wishes to take her he can, and no one can stop him, because only one person can stop him and that is Veer but now no one. So let her go."

Finally, I'm dancing when I come to know that she is going far away from this mess but I'm afraid as well because she is not talking to anyone, after all the happenings she cut herself from all the things.

Somehow Chachu comforts her and she is ready to go with them but the next day whatever happens it was like shock for everyone.

We are going to reach the helipad but then only he receives the call from Aunty and she is informed that uncle is in hospital, he got the heart attack. After hearing this news we all rushed towards the hospital but still this news didn't affect her.

Once we reached their Dad informed us that uncle is stable now and he wants to meet Rahi, somehow she manages to go to his room. And when we all gathered there he told his wish to see her daughter happy again that's why he wants her to marry Asap with Mohit.

I don't understand how Mohit captured uncle hearts that he is ready to give his daughter to him. Due to pressure she got ready to marry that man and the rest of us were in shock.

But what shocks us most which she does on her wedding day.