Chapter-25

Veer POV:

When I told my feelings to Rahi the happiness which is showing in her eyes it's unimaginable to me. It looks like that she got everything, I propose to her again because somewhere I knew that she would like it and said yes to me, and she finally said YES!!!.

After spending some time there I started driving towards my next destination which is The Rosewood London Hotel, there always booked two Grand Premier Suite under our names. So I took the key from reception and moved towards the elevator with Rahi. I want to tell her that I'm ready to take this marriage to the next level.

Once we reached the room, it was prepared as per the requirements, when I told Rahi about our marriage next level she was blushing. Finally, we completed each other in every way. We are happy, finally we got each other and before drifting to sleep I told Rahi that I LOVE her!!!

Next Morning:

When I woke up, I saw the most beautiful girl who soundly slept in my arms. I don't want to wake her because she is looking so beautiful.

My phone started vibrating; I just picked the call without seeing who is calling me; because she was sleeping and I don't want any disturbance. So I quickly picked the call. And guess it was Abhi who was calling me.

Abhi: Where are you both? Your phone was not reachable and above all you sent your luggage but you didn't tell anyone where you are going?

Veer: Hello to you too!! Good Morning!!! We will reach home around 12:00 PM, and we are safe and in good condition. Also, if you are done with your inquiry can I sleep more, I'm tired right now. Bye.

After saying this, I just cut the phone, and I saw that Rahi is going to wake up soon so I put my arms around her again and slept with her. Around 10:00 AM we woke up and saw her moving towards the washroom but I grabbed her wrist and turned her and she just landed on my lap. I put my neck on her shoulder and told her that we can stay here tonight or maybe tomorrow we will go back to home. I just want to spend more time with her because if we go back to home we both will be busy with our work and then I hardly give time.

She was listening very carefully and at last she said okay!!! After spending more time in each other's embrace I let her go to freshen up and I ordered lunch for us, I was planning to stay in the room not going anywhere and above all I switched off my & her mobile as well; because I know about our family.

After eating lunch, we just sat in the balcony of our room and viewed the beauty of London, we were discussing but suddenly she was quiet. I asked her what happened but she just said ignores it.

I didn't realize when the day was over; we enjoyed our day in each other company. I place the dinner order and in 20 mins waiter brings our dinner at our room, when we are eating dinner we got the call from reception that someone was asking about us I just told them not to inform anyone about us that we are here; I just told them I need the privacy & don't let anyone that we are staying here.

After dinner we eat ice cream as my dear wife loves ice cream so much and we switched on the TV and watch our favorite series OUR GIRL; Rahi slept in the middle of the series I carry her in the bridal style to the bed and cover her by comforter I also lie down to near her and we both drifted to sleep. I wish every day will bring new happiness in our life!!!