Chapter-22

Wedding Day-1:

Third Person POV:

Today is the wedding day for Karan & Abhi, after all the rituals Ganesh Pujan, Sangeet, Mehndi, Haldi finally wed today.

Everyone enjoys the wedding; Rahi didn't leave any stone to make this day memorable for her brother's life.

She personally supervises each and every thing. On the other side Veer is looking Rahi every move, even all rituals done for them except two i.e. Haldi & Mehndi ceremony. It will be done tomorrow as the day after tomorrow they will also get married.

Abhi & Karan come to stage after sometime their beautiful brides also come; they exchange the garlands after that the pair moves towards the pavilion for further rituals.

Once they reach the pavilion, the priest starts chanting the mantras and the couple start taking the seven steps with their seven vows.

FIRST VOW – PRAYER FOR FOOD AND NOURISHMENTS

SECOND VOW – STRENGTH

THIRD VOW – PROSPERITY

FOURTH VOW – FAMILY

FIFTH VOW – PROGENY

SIXTH VOW – HEALTH

SEVENTH VOW- LOVE & FRIENDSHIP.

Once all the rituals & vows are done, everyone changes their dresses as now Karan & Kriya will wed by Christian customs as well.

After exchanging the vows, everyone congratulates them, and they take the blessings of their elders.

Rahi's happiness showing on her face. When Veer came towards her, he said you looked stunning and I know you are so happy for your brothers or there is something else which he doesn't know.

She told its nothing like that, it's just that she loves the happy ending. She is happy for her brothers happiness because they got to marry the same person whom they love.

Veer wants to say something but Ava came towards them and took Rahi with them.

Everyone enjoys the wedding party. But somewhere in the party there is someone who is noticing all Rahi moves. They wanted something from her, but she was carefree and enjoying the party with everyone.