Chapter-27

Rahi POV:

After coming back home, I'm feeling very happy because finally I'll meet everyone but who knows that our happy moment will be short lived.

When we wake up and heads towards the drawing room we heard some unknown voices and I grab Veer hand tightly as he knows that I had fear of unknown voices and he assures me that he there for me; when we reached there, I saw some unknown faces but Veer was clenching his teeth and he was damn angry.

Our family saw us and Mom (Veer Mom) came forward to us and before Veer barged in there I held his hand tightly. Mom asked us a lot of questions and Veer instead of replying asked her what they are doing here? She told him that they came here last week and since they are staying here with us. I was so confused and there that guy who is just staring at me continuously I feel very awkward by his intense glaring.

After some talking between Mom & Veer he focused on bhai & Misha and told him that there is a meeting in sometime so we should leave and for breakfast we will go outside. Bhai told us that Rishi left the home 3 days back. I know him very well that without any reason he will not leave the house not in his dream as well. Veer was very angry but he is not showing it to me.

It's true that I have known Veer since my childhood days but I never saw him angry this much and he just surpasses his anger to make me feel comfortable.

After having breakfast I told him to drop me at Rishi's studio as I want to talk to him and he agrees on that because he knows I can handle him right now. He drops me at Rishi Studio but before that he grabs my hand and tells me that he will pick me for lunch and after that we will go to Rishi's apartment. I told him okay & said don't worry about him.

Veer drops me at the studio when I enter his PA told me that he is doing the photoshoot so I should wait in his office. I went towards his office and after an hour he came back to his office and to see me there he was shocked and happy. He hugs me very tightly, I tell him that I can't breathe so he releases me, forms his hug and stares at me for about 5 minutes.

Rahi: How are you? Why did you leave the house? And why didn't you inform us? Who all are they?

Rishi: Now should I call you Bhabhi, so I'm good. I left the house because of those people who are staying at our house. I don't want to disturb you both after such a long time I saw my brother that much happy, I can't steal his happiness. And I guess bhai didn't tell you who they are?

Rahi: No, he didn't. But when he saw them, he was so angry I never saw him that much angry.

Rishi: I can expect that reaction from him; because of them he suffered a lot, and I don't know how he will react when he sees her...

Rahi: to whom? Can you tell me who they are?

Rishi: they are our Grandparents. We just hate them because of them bhai was nearly dead.

Rahi: what?

Rishi: Yes.I wasn't born at that time, but one day I heard Mom & Dad conversation that when they went for a Mom checkup our Uncles, Aunts and even my grandparents tried to kill bhai. Because if he didn't live then all Dad property would come to my uncle's son. They all are greedy peoples; they can go to any extent to fulfill their greediness.

Rahi: Then how does everyone allow them to stay with us?

Rishi: Hmmm.... Grandpa told dad they became bankrupt and now they don't have any place to live so my uncle's son friend brought them here to London but now he is jobless and he is also staying with his wife in our house.

Rahi: And now what are they doing at our home? And why did you leave?

Rishi: I left because I had a fight with my cousins & Mom and Dad shouted at me and I left.

Rahi: for what you fight with them?

Rishi: Sorry that I can't tell you.

Rahi: But?? Okay, can you please drop me at your bhai office?

Rishi: Sure, but where is your car?

Rahi: Your bhai drop me here... and we are coming to your apartment at night.. I hope that was okay with you.

Rishi: That is your & bhai apartment as well. I'll wait for you both for dinner.

Rahi: don't prepare anything I'll do, I don't want you to burn that apartment.

Rishi: Nice. Let's go, I'll drop by the bhai office...

Rahi: And just a sec what is happening to your face?

Rishi: Nothing

Rahi: Like seriously? Fine don't tell me tell your brother when he is gonna ask you the same.