Chapter-31

Rahi POV:

When we reached home we all heard the noises, Veer told me, Rishi & Ava to wait outside. He wants to see first what's going on inside.

After like half an hour later Veer didn't appear but in that time I saw Mike & Susan they were going towards the outhouse. But still Veer didn't appear and I'm getting stressed out. All of a sudden my wrist was paining badly and blood was also coming before I took step inside I hear Veer voice and he was shouting so I rush towards him and when I called his name he was calm down and before anyone can say anything I feel dizziness and my vision was blurry before I hit the ground Veer pick me up.

He was shouting, and I couldn't help him.

After like several hours I could hear the machine voices and when I opened my eyes I was in my room but my body connects with several machines; and there I saw my love he was staring outside. I called his name, and he instantly came towards me and hugged me.

Rahi: what's wrong?

Veer: Nothing, how are you feeling?

Rahi: Better, but I'm thirsty.

Veer: Okay, here drink the water.

Rahi: what is the time?

Veer: soon it's going to be a morning; it's 4:00 AM.

Rahi: Really, it looks like I slept more.

Veer: Yup, you woke up after 3 days.

Rahi: what?

Veer: when you came inside, your wrist was bleeding we called the doctor after stitching your wrist he told us that you are in the coma. And don't know when you will be back.

He told us that you were very stressed and it's not good for your body. Also you lost a lot of blood.

Rahi: I'm so sorry.

Veer: Hey, it's ok I'm happy finally you wake up otherwise I don't know what I will do.

I LOVE YOU!!!! I MISS YOU A LOT!!!!!

Rahi: I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!

Abhi POV:

When Rahi fainted, Veer was totally mad, I called the doctor immediately, like after 20 mins he came and checked on her.

He told us that due to blood loss she has changes to go on coma again, we all are shocked to hear this but Veer, he was trying to calm and didn't move from Rahi side.

When the doctor left, me & Rishi fulfilled what Veer left behind, I know if something happens to Rahi he will be lost this time and no one will bring him back. I can see in his eyes how much he loves her.

So, Rishi told everyone to move outhouse before they wanted to watch the wrath of Veer and instantly they moved except Sanaya & her husband. But Rishi threw her out of the house and they also moved the outhouse but before that she wanted to meet Veer, but she didn't get success in it.

After that incident, Veer didn't come out of his room. Rahi's condition didn't improve at all. Rishi stopped talking with his parents, I tried to convey him but he was not ready to listen to anything.

It's been three days since she was in a coma, and Veer cut off with everyone. His cousins are still working in our company; Will is handling them and he reports to me directly whatever they are doing.

Later at night I'm not sleepy, so I plan to head towards the garden area as this is the best place to free my mind from all the happenings. But what I heard next was so shocking for me.

They were planning to do something with Veer & Rahi, but as her brother & his best friend I can't let this happen. So I called one person who can help me out with this.

He told me that he would do it as soon as possible, but I didn't tell him about Rahi's condition because I thought it was best if he can come here and see everything by him.

I can't even imagine how they do this with their own family and that outsiders, I knew something is fishy between those two as they never behave like a real couple but after hearing their conversation my doubts are clear now.

Now, they have to wait and watch what will happen with them next!!!