Chapter-44

Veer POV:

When I informed everyone that Mohit is Kabir's brother, everyone was shocked.

I don't know what will happen when I tell them what happened to me. I saw from the corner of my eye that Rahi was shocked. I know because I didn't tell her as well.

I grab her in my arms and try to relax her. Mom came towards me and asked me what happened on that day because Abhi told them that I'm coming back to surprise everyone.

Flashback:

After completing the project early, I decided to come back to surprise you all. When I'm going towards the helipad from my car I don't know where someone will come in front of me. I thought I caused the accident so I just got out of my car to check the person. When I was checking him up someone from behind me put the chloroform and I was unconscious.

When I got my senses back I was in a room and I was tied up from ropes. I don't understand who is trying to kidnap me? Does my family know about this or not?

After some time my kidnapper came to check on me and it's none other than Kabir.

Kabir: How are you?

Veer: What do you want?

Kabir: Your life...

Veer: Means?

Kabir: I just said that... I need your life and your life is Rahi. So I need her.

Veer: Don't you dare to touch her.

Kabir: I will...

Veer: You can't because if I'm not with her then also you can't touch her because her brothers will protect her.

Kabir: That I know... But I had someone who will help me with this.

But before that aren't you curious how you get kidnapped?

Veer: What do you mean?

Kabir: Looks like the Great Business Tycoon doesn't know anything about his kidnapping.

Your family helped me with this. Also, don't worry your wife will be with me soon.

Veer: What are you saying? My family?

Kabir: Yes your family.... Actually the one who hates you much they helped me in this.

Veer: My Grandfather?

Kabir: Bingo!! you got my point.

Now I will tell you how they manage to get in your house. When you were enjoying your honeymoon, they called your parents and told them that they are missing them alot & your father is such a fool who believes his father. So they reached London, after that we started to execute my plan.

I knew about your affair with Sanya... She wants to be back in your life because of your money, but you didn't accept her because you love Rahi. So I used her as well but let me give you the honor to meet her once again because now she is my WIFE!!

Veer: What? If she is your wife then what is she doing with Mohit?

Kabir: Mohit? Ohh I remember now... Are you talking about him?

MOHIT....

Mohit: That's me.... Hey Bro.. I guess I'm not late for this.

Kabir: No you are not, & where is Sanya?

I'm here..

Sanya: How are you?

Veer: Don't touch me... So you both are brothers?

Kabir: Yes we are...

Mohit: I'm going to marry your wife soon.

Veer: That's not possible if I didn't reach them they will find me at any cost.

Kabir: No they don't because for them you are dead... It's been 2 days since you were unconscious and in these 2 days a lot of things have changed.

After saying all this they went... they sent the food for me to different peoples. It's been a month since my kidnapping, I tried to escape many times... but unfortunately they captured me every time, they beat me, starving me for a week, but I always try my best to escape from here.

On the 2nd week of my kidnapping Kabir came with some guys. They again tied me and informed me that it's risky to keep me here because I always try to escape from here so they are moving me from this place to another one.

They took me to Paris, where her sister lives all alone and handles the family business. They informed me that Rahi is ready to marry Mohit. Kabir showed me the live footage of their wedding, but when I saw Rahi's face I instantly knew she was up to something & I was so right she didn't marry Mohit and leave the place to live with Chachu.

********Flashback end********

Their sister helped me to escape that place,I knew when they came to know about my escape they will torture like hell. So Chachu helped her to take her in his custody. Now Mohit would like to know about your family. They are all here but in Chachu's men custody.

After escaping I reached Chachu's place and there I saw my life, my love RAHI!!!

I went towards my grandfather and asked him, "Why do you want to kill me"?

Grandfather: Because of you and your mother I lost my son. Whatever he did, he always asked us first but he got married to your mother without informing us. Also I never liked your mother, and you are also like your mother. Since your birth he hardly sends us any money, everyone in the family is somehow dependent on him, because as per my dad last will all his property goes to your Dad and if anything happens to him then it goes to his son. Also, if anything happens to his son then this property goes to my 1st grandson which is Jatin.

Sameer(Dad): I can't believe this just for the property you try to kill my son since his birth... How could you do this with your own son?

Veer & Rishi: Dad please calm down, they are not worthy to be your family.

Sameer(Dad): I'm so sorry son, this all happened because of me.

Veer: No dad!! Please calm down, look I'm safe and stand in front of you.

Sameer(Dad): I love you son!!!

Veer: I love you too Dad!!!

Chachu, can you please call the cops and arrest them all.

Chachu: Sure!!! Karan, Abhi kindly look into them.