Chapter-5

Veer POV:

When I heard uncle Raj's voice I just stopped on my tracks and when I saw Rahi at the stage it's killing me.

Afterwards, uncle Raj announces the engagement of Rahi & Kabir. By hearing this news, she was in shock. I saw her eyes. She was trying to stop her sobs and just smiling for his family.

When she looked at me in my eyes, she came to know that I also knew about this but I didn't tell her.

She was hurt, or should I say broken. Me, Veer & Rishi we trios can't face her.

When she was back from the stage, everyone was congratulating her. And she just accepts with her smile.

Ava also went and stood with her, I don't know what these girls are discussing about there is something off.

I asked Rishi to go and spoke with Ava, but he told me she wouldn't tell her anything about her. So it's just a waste of time... but he will try after sometime.

We (Veer & Abhi) tried to speak with her, but she was not interested to talk and totally ignored us.

Rahi POV:

When I saw Kabir and the couple also standing with him on the same stage, I was shocked...

But this shock was a little one. The upcoming news shocked me more because it just destroys my dreams. Dad announced my engagement with Kabir. Seriously dad???

I hate this guy, and no one in my family knows this. Only Ava knows about this. She saw how bad he was.

I don't understand why dad does this to me. I came to know that Kabir is dad's friend's son. They live in India and Kabir here in London handles his family business.

After coming back from the stage, everyone congratulated me, and I just smiled at them.

Ava came and she told me sorry, because she can't do anything for me right now but I know her very well that she will do something.

Veer and Bhai tried to talk with me, but I just ignored them even to Rishi. They broke my trust. I'm heartbroken, I can't cry in front of everyone.

After excusing myself I reached to my room and started crying because my heart was hurting... I need to know why dad does this to me??

I don't know when I slept, but when I woke up it was already 12:00 PM. And above that I am not in the mood to talk to anyone or leave my room. So I just called my office and cancelled all my appointments for today.

Someone knocks on my door, I tell them to come in and it's my mom. When she saw me like this, she asked me what was wrong with me but I'm not in the state to tell mom something right now. So I just shocked my head.

She told me to get ready as everyone was waiting for me. And Kabir is also there, he wants me to take out.

I told her that I'm not feeling well, and I don't want to go outside. Tell him to leave.

But mom told me that his family will be there in the evening to finalize the wedding date. I just nodded my head.

I woke up from my bed and reached my bathroom. Getting freshened up when I came back to my room I saw Veer.

He was on the balcony, with some thoughts. I cleared my throat and he looked at me.

He wants to say something but before he says I told him that I'm feeling well so can he leave.

By speaking with him like that it just broke my heart. I'm not ready to listen to any one of them.

He just nodded his head but before leaving he told me to eat my lunch which he placed on the table.

When he was leaving, I saw his worried face. But right now I can't do anything. I'm angry with everyone.

In the evening the Chauhan's came to finalize the wedding date.

Mehak Aunty & Mom come in my room to ready me & bring me down with them.

Mom, I'm not well can you please leave me alone. And for my dinner let it be, not in the mood. And before you leave please switch off the lights.

They left without saying anything. I guess they knew that I'm not accepting this marriage proposal.

Around 10:00 PM bhai came into my room and he tried to talk to me. After Ava only bhai knows my feelings for Veer.

I'm upset with him why he didn't try to stop dad for this proposal when he knows my feeling

He just told me that he is sorry.