Chapter-15

Veer POV:

After speaking with everyone, Abhi took Rahi to her room as she needed to take rest.

I also went in her room but after Abhi left. When I saw her sleeping I just went in and kissed her forehead, telling her how much I miss her.

I understand one thing in these 6 months that without her my life is incomplete.

After that I left her room and came back to my room.

Next Morning:

When we reached the dining room Me, Rahi, Abhi, Misha, Karan, & Rishi. Our elders were there and they were discussing something but kept down when they saw us. Mom & Aunty start serving the breakfast and it was Rahi's favorite i.e. Uttapam (are South Indian Breakfast pancakes made with lentils, rice, onions, herbs & spices).

After that Abhi introduces Misha as her friend from New York where she works as Dad wishes and now she is living with us. Also, he told her that both are in love. And Rahi was super-duper thrilled for her brother. Also, she said sorry to Misha as she is unable to recognize her. Misha, on the other hand, said it's fine and she is happy that now she is back.

Everyone is happy after she was back.

Everyone left for the office except me, because now I need some break from the office so I took Rahi with me for an outing. But I didn't know when we would be back because our parents decided something.

We went to the Tower of London, London Eye, and St. Paul's Cathedral after visiting these 3 sites she told me that she is hungry and needs to eat something so I took her to her favorite restaurant Lucknow 49. She loved the food here. They serve the variety of food.

After lunch I took her shopping. At the end she stops at Rishi's studio. We came back after picking him up but his expression was shocking when he saw us there in his studio, because I generally never visit his studio but for Rahi earlier she usually visits him for personal & professional reasons.

When we reached back home I saw Abhi & Misha. They look upset and Dad & Uncle try to explain him something and he is not ready to listen anything but Misha is trying to calm him. But he was not ready to calm.

After some drama Rahi knew our presence and saw us. Abhi was trying to say something but stopped before hearing my voice. I just wanted to know what's going on but no one is ready to answer so I went towards my mom and asked her what's going on?

Mom: Last night we got the proposal for you and Rahi. For you it's from India from your grandparent's side and for Rahi it's for London itself.

Veer: Are you kidding me right?

Mom: No Veer, we are not.

Veer: I can't agree with that marriage proposal. I don't want any relationship from them, and you know the reason very well. Dad tells them that I denied this marriage proposal and ya if you want to invite them to my wedding it's your wish.

Mom/Dad: what does wedding mean by wedding? Whom are you going to marry?

Veer: I'm going to marry that girl who is also there for me, by seeing her smile my day brighten.

Mom/dad: Tell us clearly.

Veer: Rahi, can you honor me by getting married to me?

Everyone gasps after hearing Veer wordings.

But mostly Rahi!!!