Chapter-28

Abhi POV:

I knew it when he saw them he would be mad. When I came back from my honeymoon, I saw them and asked everyone why they let them enter this house.

Everyone said it's okay they will handle him but the point is that a gold digger is also living in our house. I can't believe that he will not tolerate this when he will be back.

I know how his grandparents and other family members treated him even though they already tried to kill him and that's why they moved here but now they will live with us.

Now I have to tell him everything why Rishi left the house because I know him very well but I can't tell him the reason because if he comes to know about all the happenings for the last 3 days he will kill them all. But I guess he is also trying to tell me, since morning he was behaving much wired and whenever I take Rahi name he was smiling like a mad person. I wish he also loves my sister back as she loves him a lot.

After this meeting he will ask me the several questions and I don't know how I will give the answers to all of them and when he sees them in our office no one can handle him except Rahi. I wish she was there with us right now.

All of a sudden the conference room opens and it looks like god heard my prayer and here comes Rahi.

Veer: what are you doing here?

Rahi: I came for the meeting.

Veer/Abhi: What do you mean?

Rahi: I guess I'm still part of this company and Misha called me and said to come for this meeting as it's very important and you need me besides you.

I looked towards my wife's directions, and she knows how to handle the situation because she also knows only Rahi can handle him. I said Thank you to her!!

Rahi: should I leave?

Veer/Abhi: No

Veer: Come seat with me. What the hell... what are they doing here?

Abhi: calm down will talk later for this. I explain everything to you everything, but right now our client is here and we can't create a scene in front of them.

Veer: Fine, let's start the meeting. But I like to inform everyone that who doesn't know about this project can leave the conference room right now.

Jatin (His cousin): then Rahi should also leave.

Veer: she can't, because she knows about this project and she knows Mr. Adrain very well.

Veer saw them with the threatening look and they all quietly vacant the room (Jatin, Rahul, Ronit, Dev-His cousin and their friend Mohit)

After that we resume the meeting and it takes 2 hours to seal the deal, and I tell you Mr. Adrain impressed with Rahi's suggestions. He already knows her because she has done the interior for their office and home and his wife was a very good friend of Rahi.

At the meeting I saw how she manages to calm him down, otherwise he will break something.

After the meeting he just barged in his office and now it's time for me to answer all the questions.

Veer: what the hell they were doing in the company?

Abhi: It was uncle's decision.

Veer: what?

Abhi: yup and they were also working with us on some projects. I try to deny uncle & dad but they are not ready to listen to anything and there is one more thing I need to tell you.

Veer: what?

Abhi: Rahi can leave us alone for some time. I need to talk to him alone.

Veer: No, you can tell in front of her she knows everything and I mean by everything means everything.

Abhi: you told her about...

Veer: Yes, now will you tell me what it is?

Abhi: she is also living in our house..

Veer: what?? How??

Abhi: She is Mohit's wife and she is living in Rahi room.

Veer: what? Did no one tell them that they can't live in that room; that room still belongs to Rahi.

Abhi: Rishi does that and that's why he left the house.

Veer: will you explain clearly?

Abhi: Mom & Aunty told them to choose the room as per there likings so first she chooses your room but Aunty instantly said no to her and she told that this room belongs to his son & his wife so they can't give that room to them and then she chooses Rahi room before anyone can say anything one of your aunt said that she can have that room and when Rishi comes to know about this he was very angry and mad on them I was in office but when I reached home I also denied to give that room to anyone because it's my sister room but when I come to know how everyone criticize Aunty so I shut my mouth and then only I came to know that Rishi already left the house because Aunty slap him in front of everyone and ask him to say sorry but he didn't do that and left the home.

Veer: they have to pay for this; whatever they had done with my mom & brother.

They want to work in this company file. I'll let them work.

Will (his PA), come to my office.

Will: Yes Sir!!

Veer: circulate the notice in every department that if they need any excess for anything they need the permission from me and if I find out anyone who is helping them then I prefer his last day in this company. And they give them our pending/cancel projects and inform me that I need their work report for each day. I guess I'm clear now.

Will: Yes Sir!!! And I already circulate your entire message to every department; only one work was pending but I'll do that shortly.

Veer: Thanks!! Now you can leave.

Will: Ok!!

Veer: Now they will work in hell.

I knew it that Veer will do something like this only, but we both heard the sobs and when we saw the directions it's comes from Rahi's end we both didn't notice all the time that she was crying silently I know how much she loves her room; because she kept her & Veer memories in that room.

Veer: I promise they have to pay for this. Ssshhh please stop crying you know I can't see you like this.

Rahi: Okay!! But promise me you won't hurt yourself and our family.

Veer:I promise you. Now stop crying. I love you!!!

Now I was shocked by hearing this, but finally I was happy for my sis that finally she got her happiness.