Chapter-11

Veer POV:

It's been months since I saw her last, but her laying figure at the hospital bed is still in my mind.

I try to forget those scenes but I'm unable to do so. She was always there for me when I needed her but I was not there for her when she needed me most.

Whatever Karan said on that day is true, but I was busy with my so-called girlfriend and I ignored her calls.

No one knows what happened to me when Chachu & Karan took Rahi back. Not even Abhi as well.

After she was gone, I started drinking again. I stopped drinking because she doesn't like it. But one day in the bar my so-called ex-bump on me and told me that I'm still drinking because I never ever forget about her.

Sanaya, yup that's her name, I love her a lot. But she loves my bank balance. She knows about my family background, that's why she targeted me, and I was trapped in her act and fell in love with her.

Almost after 8 months of our relationship I came to know about her trap that she is just using me for my money. I feel betrayed and when I go to confront about this then I listen to her conversation with her boyfriend that she never loves me. It's my money to which she is in love and by marrying me she will get my money and sometime later after our marriage she was planning to elope with her boyfriend.

I guess it's a plan of God that I came to know about all this at the right time. Otherwise, I don't know what she will do. After hearing all this from her own mouth, I just barged in and ended our relationship and after that day I never saw her.

And to overcome this pain I started drinking. But I stopped drinking when she came back.

Now I don't know when I'll stop drinking.

And after 2 days Rishi & Ava will go to be engaged. I know as his elder brother I should be with him, but I can't do this.

Whenever I go back to home, I just remember her face, the smiling face, everywhere I just saw her and its killing me.

One day, I called Karan and asked about her health, and he told me there is no improvement.

I plan to visit her but can't get the courage to see her in that condition.

Still, I remember the scene when Karan was taking her. I feel that she moved her hand but not as per doctors it is my imagination. I wish my dream came true.

I'm still in the bar drinking my alcohol and here comes my friend & my brother.

Veer: I'm sorry guys you have to always come and pick me.

Abhi: If you know that then why do you drink so much. We all miss her, but this is not the way to try removing your grief. She will be back.

Veer: When???? Tell me when she will be back? You.... Knowing she is my best friend she was always there for me.

Rishi: Bhai, please calm down and let's go home everyone is waiting for you..

Veer: Rishi, she is close to you please do something and bring her back.. I don't like to go home without her.

Rishiii listennnn.

Abhi POV:

Finally, he slept and let go.

After reaching home everyone was in the drawing room. And seeing Veer condition Mehak aunty starts crying.

We take him to his room and put painkillers and water to a nearby stand for his hangover.

I just try to convey to everyone that he will be fine, but in reality it will happen only when she will come back.

We are waiting for one miracle.

I'm planning to visit Paris after Rishi's engagement. And also planning to take him. Might be then only he came in his senses and stopped all this.