Chapter-32

Veer POV:

Next morning we came to the dining room and everybody was shocked to see us there; because since Rahi was in a coma I hardly came out of the room.

But what shocked me more was seeing Karan & Kriya there; he told us that he missed Rahi a lot so he came, but he doesn't know that she was in a coma. Today only he came to know about this but he didn't inform Chachu.

After a short get together, I told Rahi to take rest even our Mom's saying the same thing but she is not ready to listen, but after some pampering she agreed to take rest at home and I promised her that I'll be back soon.

I know in these last 3 days Rishi & Abhi have done all the things which I want to do, they already moved them to our outhouse and I'm happy because now they will not disturb us anymore.

Karan told us that he had met some of his clients, so he will meet us from the office but what I saw outside our house was that they increased the security. When I asked about this to Abhi, he told me it's required but doesn't give a proper answer. So I just shrug this off and head towards my car to leave for office. But before that I gave the instruction to the security team that no one is allowed to enter our house from the outhouse.

When I reached the office, I got the call from Rahi.

Veer: Yes, my love!!

Rahi: I miss you, and I'm angry with you as well.

Veer: why? What happened?

Rahi: you told Ava not to give me any work. Veer, you know very well that some on the major projects are going on which I need to complete on time.

Veer: I know that love, but it's just a matter of 2 days, once you are fully recovered you can go back to your work, I'm not gonna stop you.

Now just relax and take proper rest, I'll be back soon. Love you!!!

Rahi: Love you too!!!

Veer: don't roam here and there. Just take rest okay.

Rahi: Okay!!

After hanging the call, I reached my cabin and Will came and updated the status of my cousins from last days, and he also told me that they tried to withdraw some amount from the company account but Abhi stopped that payment.

When we were discussing the upcoming projects, he told me that I needed to go to New York next month for some business meeting. I told him to speak with Abhi for this but later on I dropped the plan, because I know how much he suffers, after his marriage he is unable to give time to Misha and it's all happening because of me. So, I told him to inform the pilot about my next month's plan and prepare the plane.

After attending the meetings, we head towards home. Misha was on leave because she wanted to spend some time with Rahi and Abhi said okay to her, I know how much she loves Rahi. I saw their bonding in New York. When we were driving, I told him about my visit to New York but he didn't want me to go there, but somehow I convinced him but the most difficult challenge for me is at home, how I should convince her.

Abhi POV:

When Veer told me about his visit to New York next month, I denied him and told him to let me go but he is not ready to listen. He told me it's better he goes.

Somehow, he convinced me, but I need to speak about this to Karan as well, we need to take the proper precautions because if something bad happens to him our sister will be broken and we can't see her like that.

Once we reached home, we hear the laughing we both went towards the laughing direction and when we reached we both are shocked because it's Rahi who was smiling wholeheartedly and to see her smiling face we both forgot each and everything when I take a look of Veer face I saw the love and happiness for Rahi, damn firstly my sister was in love and now my friend also, they both are madly in love with each other and I'm very happy to see them like this.

At night, I spoke with Karan and discussed what we can do next? Also, I informed him about Veer's trip to New York which is next month.

But we don't know that the storm is coming very fast towards us then our expectation.

We didn't realize that our life would change in a few days, and we lost our happiness.