Chapter-46

One Month Later:

Veer POV:

After explaining everything, we all headed back to home. When we reached home Mom did all the rituals again with me & Rahi.

Muskan(Kabir Sister) is also living with us, Rahi, Misha, Kriya, Ava & Muskan they all became very good friends. Muskan is also helping Rahi in her business.

Muskan is treating me, Karan, Krish & Abhi as her elder brother. I know her brothers never loved her and they are least bothered about her.

I still remember one day she was late and Krish is all in elder brother mood and when Muskan came back home he shouts and cared for her why she was late and all but when she told him that her car was broke then he told to call him next time so he will reach on time and bring her back home safely.

And in the last 1 week Muskan, Misha & Kriya are doing all the preparations for Krish's wedding because Rahi can't participate in all the preparations as she is not well. By this I remember that today is her appointment with the doctor, which I'm very much sure that she totally forgot.

Veer: Rahi, where are you??? Rahi....

Misha: What happened Veer, why are you shouting... and why are you calling Rahi... What happened???

Veer: Misha, where is Rahi... we need to go... today is her appointment with the doctor...

Kriya: Finally someone remembered otherwise we all think that you forgot... but Mr. Veer you are late... as Rahi already reached the clinic...

Veer: What???

Kriya: Yes, as you all(Veer, Krish, Abhi & Karan) are so engaged in your meetings that you forgot that today is her appointment, so she left with Ava.

Misha: Yes, and by the time you will reach the clinic she will be back at home. So don't worry she will be fine.

Veer, Krish, Abhi & Karan: I hope she will be fine.

Mom: Is Rahi back...

Misha: No aunty, not yet... let me give her a call.

Ava: We are back...

Veer: Ava where is Rahi?

Ava: she wants to talk to you... she is in the garden area... please go...

Veer: what happened??? Is everything okay...

Ava: She will tell you...

Veer: Fine...

Krish: What happened to Bhabhi Ava?

Ava: Wait for sometime you will get to know... have patience...

Veer: Rahi, what happened??? Are you okay??? Ava told me that you want to speak with me... tell me what happened what doctor said???

Rahi: Yes Veer, I'm fine.. Just want to ask something...

Veer: You can ask me anything Rahi...

Rahi: Veer I'm so sorry but I can't love you anymore....

Veer: What do you mean that you can't love me anymore, is there anyone in your life?

Rahi: Yes, there is someone who took your position in my heart...

Veer: Tell me who is it??? Rahi... I'm asking you something. Who is it...

Rahi: Fine... I'll tell you but you have to promise me that you will not be shocked...

Veer: I'll look into it... Now tell me!!!

Rahi: Hmmmm It's our baby...

Veer: What do you mean??? Hold on... are you trying to say...

Rahi: Yessss Mr. Oberoi... you are going to be Dad soon, so I love him more...

Veer: I'm so happy Rahi... Thank you so much... I love you too... and I can give you the permission to love our baby more....

And we all love you!!!

Thanks beta for giving us this happiness.

Few Week Later:

Everyone is so happy after Rahi's pregnancy news. Everyone is taking extra precaution for everything, even me as well.

Finally today is Krish & Ava's wedding... Krish wants a Christian wedding so we don't have any objection but on the other side Ava wants the Indian wedding... So we all decided that we will do both traditional weddings.

After completing all the rituals we bring Ava at our house. There is happiness on Krish's face and when I asked him the reason of happiness he shocked me with the answer.

He told me that now his family is complete and he is waiting for that day when someone calls him Chachu and he can spoil him alot.

I know how much he loves Rahi as she is always the support system for him.