Chapter-30

Abhi POV:

When we reached back home I heard the shouting noises coming from the drawing room, we headed there and I saw Mom, Dad, Uncle & Aunty their heads bend down and Veer's Grandfather was shouting at them. I can't see all this, so I barged in and asked him to stop all this. He can't treat my family like that, and they are guests here so be like that only. They can't raise their voices in our home.

I'm very mad at these people for how they can treat my family like this but before he could say anything I heard Veer's voice from behind and everyone saw him, he was calling James, Maria, Susan, Mike, Peter our home servants who stayed with us they are like a family for us.

Veer: Mike & Susan, I want you to both clean the outhouse in the next 20 mins.

Mike & Susan: OK Veer!!!

{As we don't like when they call us Sir/Ma'am, so we ask them to call us by our names only.}

Veer: James & Peter you both please pack all their stuff in whichever room they are staying.

James & Peter: OK Veer!!!

Veer: Maria, I want you to clean Rahi old room and remove those stuff which doesn't belong to her just throw that stuff out of this house.

Grandfather: What's going on here? Sameer looks at how your son is treating us. In company also, he insults his cousin and now in home he was insulting all of us and in front of you? Can't you say anything to him?

Sameer Uncle: Veer what's going on here? Why are you moving them in the outhouse? Why do you insult your cousin before the meeting?

Veer: Dad, if you are accepting that I should say sorry for all my actions then no I'm not going to say anything like that because whatever I have done it's already done and I can't change anything now. You let them stay here it's your wish and I accept that but if you are forgetting then let me remind you, you & Uncle Raj gave this company to me & Abhi and it's our decision how to handle the company affairs and we both don't know about how they handle their business in India but here situation is different, so they all have to follow the company procedures, like we do I hope you remember that.

Also, your next question is why I'm moving them to the outhouse, at least they should be grateful that I'm not kicking them out of the house after what they had done to Rahi.

Sameer Uncle/Dad: what do you mean? What happened to Rahi? Where is she, is she alright?

Veer: Yes, she is alright. Why don't you ask my cousin sister-in-law & Mohit wife what's her name? Sanaya?

Dad: Veer, please tell me what happened to my baby?

Veer: Nothing much uncle they all just barged in her office and created a huge scene and before that they all bullied her and that Sanaya she cut her wrist.

Abhi/Dad/Uncle/Aunty/Mom: What?

Veer: Yes, they all just be grateful to Rahi that still she didn't file any complaint against them and she didn't tell me anything. So it's better for them to stay away from me & my wife.

Mom: where is she?

Veer: she is outside with Ava & Rishi.

I'm planning to send her back to Paris for a time being, but she is not ready so I don't have any other option to move all these people outside this house, at the outhouse they can all live and they don't disturb us.

Grandfather: Look Sameer, what your son doing with us he is accusing us. He is accusing his cousins, their wives and their friends.

Veer: stop all this drama of yours. Might my parents forget what you all have done to me but I'm not? But here I'm not discussing my issues but they tried to kill my wife and that I can't tolerate.

James: Veer, all work done but Maria is unable to clean the room as the guest is not ready to vacant the room.

When James told us that she is not ready to vacant the room I saw at Veer and he was very angry. Before he could do anything we heard Rahi's voice and he instantly calmed down, one thing I came to know is that only she can calm him down no one else.

But when I saw my sister, I'm even more mad than Veer because her hand was bleeding again and when we all saw her she was feeling dizzy but before she could hit the floor Veer held her tightly. Veer carries her and takes her towards their room.