Chapter-2

Abhi POV:-

Finally, that day has come.... When my little sis will be back with Veer. I know her feelings for Veer but I don't understand why she is not ready to tell him how much she loves him. And that stupid friend of mine can't understand her feelings... when we all know that he can't live without seeing her. That's why he has been living in New York for the last 2 years, because Rahi was there....

God knows what will happen with those two. But I'll love both of them. Because one is my heart and the second one is my beat. That's why they are my heartbeat...

Our parents are super thrilled because as per my sis's condition they are not allowed to visit her, however sometimes Sameer uncle visits Veer, but he is also not able to see both of them. And he came back with the sad face... and above all Mehak aunty give him a good word to visit his son all alone{Note the sarcasm}.

But if I saw now I can guess how my parents control it to visit his darling princess.

And on top of that Rishi, he is also unpredictable... one time he was there in New York without our knowledge and when he came back he gave all the reports to both the mom's( Mehak Aunty & My Mom) that how both are doing.... And why not he is little brother for all 3 of us... but he is more close to Rahi instead of his own brother(Veer), because it was her who always supported him in each of his decisions. And she is ready to take all the responsibility. As she considered him as her younger brother instead of Veer's brother... and he also loves her a lot, sometimes he fought with his own brother and it pissed Veer. But at the end he also loves him very much. So actually he is a baby brother for all of us.

And above that those 2 told us no need to come to an airport, just send the car... But actually they don't know who the driver of that car...is. It is none other than Rishi... He just wants to go to an airport and bring his big brother and her best sister.

After completing his studies everyone wants him to join the family business, but he wants something different, he doesn't want to join the family business, he wants to be a Professional Photographer... and when I told you the Professional Photographer that means he is damn good at this profession. Everyone loves his pic's and sometimes I & Veer can't understand how he clicks those pic's. But for this profession he got good words from his parents as well as from Veer but again when Rahi supports him no one can say anything to him not even Veer as well. And now he is the Best Photographer here in London and everyone wants to work with him, and to establish his studio he got the funds from Rahi and that was the main reason why Rahi is not here in London with us for the last 2 years. Because Dad put a condition, that if she wants the funds then she has to earn them. And as we all know for him she is always ready, so she asked Dad what should I do for that and then Dad told her that she needs to go to New York and look after the company without telling anyone who she is. And guess what she instantly got ready for this. Like seriously???? Just for Rishi's studio she left for damn 2 years without seeing her own family.... And that's why everyone loves her a lot. Because she can do anything for her loved one's.

Hmmmmm, finally in sometime they both will come, but I had some anxiety how will Rahi react when she will be back or how both of them will react. Dad strictly told me to not tell her anything till she reaches home.

But once she will come to know how much she will be upset and being her older brother I'm not able to do anything for my sister. I know when she will come to know she will be totally heartbroken, and I have to see that with my own eyes.

That girl will be totally broken. I know that. Aside, I don't know how Veer will react in this situation.

Mommmmm......Dadddddd.....Bhaiiii(Brother)..... Uncleeeee..... Auntyyyyyy where are you all.... Come on guys we are back.

Clam down Rahi.... They will come... no Veer I'm dying to see them and look at this house... I miss being here, around everyone. Even me Rahi, feelings are mutual on this.... I'm so happy that we are back finally. And on the other hand, Rishi also got the funds to start his own studio I'm so happy for him...

All thanks to you Rahi... your welcome Mr. Veer..

Hey what happened with you Rishi are you not happy to see us back... hmmmm... Tell me....

Rishi: I can't tell both of you how much I'm happy but....

Rahi... Veer... welcome back my babies.

We all heard her voice and her conversation with Veer & Rishi and I know Rishi is trying to tell her but before that, our mothers reached and stopped Rishi to open his mouth.

By seeing Veer & Rahi almost 2 years later Mom & Mehak Aunty got emotional.

Mehak aunty just adores Rahi, and mom adores Veer, like seriously... what to do with them... sometimes I think they switch their children..

Just then dad & Sameer uncle also came back and we all got happy!!

But I know this happiness is just for today... because tomorrow I don't know what will happen and I don't know how to handle that situation... just by the thought it gives me a goose bump.

Down to earth Bhai, I'm here and you are daydreaming again....come on Bhai now I'm back, just let me know what you are thinking and see how I resolve that.... Nothing like that Rahi.. It's just that I miss you a lot and now you are finally back I'm so happy.

Come here princess, give your dad a hug... I also missed my princess..... Dad... I missed you a lot... but I guess Mom has taken good care of you in my absence.

Veer Dad.. welcome back son I missed you so much... I know dad. I also came to know how mom gave you very good words at the end.

Ohh come on.... Why you both keep them here only.... Babies go to your room and get to freshen up today's menu is your favorite ones. Now go and freshen up and Rishi you come with me....

Rishi: But aunty...

No if and buts come with me....

I guess Rishi is dead.... For trying to open his mouth, when they clearly told us not to open his mouth. Can't do anything for him... he just digs his own grave.