Chapter-19

Rahi POV:

After saying my yes, everyone was very happy and started preparation for our engagement including my brothers.

Veer came towards me and said that he wants to talk to me alone. I said okay and after talking with bhai he took his car keys and started the car. I didn't ask him where he is going because I trust him.

He brings me the hilltop. He told me that this is his favorite place whenever he wants to be alone. He came here and spent the whole day here. I start to love this place as well the view from here is incredible. I never saw London this beautiful; it's actually a breathtaking view of London.

After some time he told me that it was important for me to know about his past, I was confused so I asked directly about him..

Rahi: what do you want to say please be clear?

Veer: when you want to Rome for your studies, I meet someone in my college.

Rahi: okay, so?

Veer: Rahi, please yaar I'm serious.

Rahi: okay, I'll not laugh now. You continue.

Veer: Her name was Sanaya. She was beautiful; she dreamed of every boy in our college.

One day when I was submitting my fees, she was also there but she looked tense so I asked her and then she told me that she dropped some of her fees and she needs to submit the fees today as it was the last day.

So I offered her the amount, but she denied it but from several forces she agreed on it but told me that she would return it. I said okay to her and from that day we became friends.

I introduce her to Abhi as well, we all hang together usually. But I don't know when I will fall in love with her..... She also told me that she loves me as well.

Everything is going well in our relationship. Sometimes I thought to tell you all this but never got the courage I thought once you will be back I'll introduce to both of you.

But one day I came to know the reality...

Rahi: What do you mean by reality?

Veer: she doesn't love me; she loves my name, status, fame, money.

She loves someone else. She was planning with him to get my money and elope with him. First I didn't believe in this but when I heard all this it broke my heart very badly and I confronted her about this.

She told me she never loved me. She is with me because of my name, fame, status, & above all money.

First time in my life, Rahi, I slapped a girl. After that I started drinking and after a year you came back and when you saw my condition I tried to talk to you because you were not there to handle me to console me to tell me Veer everything will be alright. I stopped drinking, completed my studies and joined Dad & Uncle in business.

I was happy again everything is going smoothly in my life, you are back. Everyone was happy around me.

But a few months back I met her again and she told me she felt sorry for me. Because she thinks I still drink because of her. But no I was not drinking because of her, it was...

Rahi: What?

Veer: you were not there, you were in the coma. So I started drinking again because I can't do anything. I'm feeling helpless without you.

This is my past Rahi which I want to know you from my end not from anyone.

Rahi: Veer?

Veer: Hmmm

Rahi: Do you still love her?

Veer: No. first I also thought that I love her but in reality it was just infatuation.

Rahi: Okay. Veer, I'm happy that you told me all this by yourself and you know me very well if someone told me about all this I never believed till you didn't tell me everything.

Veer: I know, but I just want to start our new relationship on trust.

Rahi: I trust you Veer.