Chapter-12

After 2 days: Rishi Engagement Party:

Abhi POV:

Today is Rishi's engagement. I tried to bring Veer with me, but he gave me the excuse saying that he will come shortly.

But still he didn't arrive; I tried to connect him but no response.

In 15 minutes the engagement ceremony is going to start and I don't know where he is. I guess he is not drinking again.

I saw Mehak Aunty & Sameer Uncle. They both look happy but their eyes not showing any happiness, we all miss her a lot.

Now, here comes the groom & his bride. They both look like a lovely couple.

Finally, Veer also came but in his drunken state, not so sober and not so drunk.

When they both are ready to exchange the ring, we get the most unexpected surprise, or like God hears our praying.

We listened to her voice after 6 months.

Rahi: Hey, stop... how you can get engaged without me....

We all just look at the source of the voice and there she is seating in his wheelchair.

Karan & Chachu bring her and see her. We all are very happy.

Mom just runs to her side and engulfs her in a bear hug. They both are sobbing in each other's arms.

Then, dad, uncle, aunty came forward and dad said sorry to her and she just hugged him and moved forward to uncle and aunty. They both hug her and she smiles.

After that she came to me and hugged me and I told her how much I miss her and she started crying.

We didn't see when Rishi & Ava came from the stage and gave a group hug to her.

Only he is standing and looking at all the happenings. I guess he is in shock.

After the group hug she moved towards him and gave me a hug but when he tried to say something she slapped him and said that how he can drink, when he knows she doesn't like this.

He told her sorry and he will be back in the next 10.

I saw him running towards the inside of the home and I guess he is going to take shower and come in the clean clothes.

After all this, I just went nearby to Karan. I saw dad & chachu both are talking something but usually they look after Rahi.

So I asked Karan about this.

Abhi: Hey Karan!!

Karan: Hi.

Abhi: When did she wake up from the coma?

Karan: Last night and guess what, what she asked the first thing?

Abhi: what?

Karan: what happened to me?

Abhi: sorry, but I'm not getting you?

Karan: She lost her memories from the last 2 years. Doll doesn't remember anything about the last 2 years.

And if she tries to remember her life can be in danger again.

Veer: What are you saying?

Me & Karan looked behind us and saw Veer there...