With your family.

~23

That night, Ayumi dicided to bring Yoshiki's body with her. She laid his body on the bed and sighed. A single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Why did you do that, you could have let me die, I have nobody." Ayumi said, laying next to him. She looked at his closed eyes. 'Did it hurt much?' she thought. She walked towards the bathroom and changed into her shorts and t-shirt. When she walked back someone waited for her.

"Y..Yoshiki!" she yelled, looking at him. Right infront of her sat a ghostlike Yoshiki. He smiled. "Hey, Ayumi.." he whispered. Ayumi ran towards him and hugged him. Tears escaped her eyes and Yoshiki hugged her back. "It's alright, calm down.." he whispered in her ear. "I was wrong!" Ayumi cried. "I should've never let you!" she yelled. He patted her back. "It's okay, I'm with your family now." he said.

Ayumi looked at him. "No, that's not where you belong, you belong here, with Nakashima!" she yelled. Yoshiki shook his head. "She doesn't like me, and you are way more important for me." he answered. Ayumi looked him into his eyes an she began to cry again.

"W..why did you have to die.!" she cried, hugging him again. A tear rolled down Yoshiki's cheek. "For you.." he whispered. "It's all my fault, if I never had done that stupid carm w-" Ayumi was cut of by Yoshiki. "Ayumi, don't say such a stupid thing!" he yelled. Ayumi looked at him in shock.

"It wasn't your fault, it was that Naho girl!" Yoshiki yelled. Ayumi wiped her tears away and Yoshiki stroke her cheek. "There is a way to get me back, but I'm not allowed to say wich way.." he whispered in her ear. He kissed her cheek and before she could say anything, he dissapeared.

"Y..Yoshiki, come back!" she begged. She knew he wouldn't come back but she didn't want to believe it. She grabbed a pillow and hugged it. She fell asleep with dried tears on her cheeks. Still hugging that little pillow..

The next day Ayumi walked towards the door. A little letter laid on the floor.

'What's this?' Ayumi thought, grabbing the piece of paper. She opened it and a group picture for that day they did the carm apeared. Ayumi looked at it and saw that the faces of her dead friends where black, like usual. But there was a letter with it.

Dear, Shinozaki.
I know you won't believe this, but this letter is from me, Suzumoto

We wanted to let you know, that you're not alone. You are never alone. Our spirit is in Heavenly host, but our friendship is in your heart.

That will never end.

From you friends.

It was a short letter. Ayumi looked at it. How could this come here? A tear rolled down her cheek. This letter was from Mayu, the Mayu she knew as a friend, the Mayu who died horribel..

Ayumi grabbed her phone and called Naomi.

"Nakashima, I got a letter from.. Suzumoto." Ayumi said. "Wait, I got one from Sakutaro and Seiko!" Naomi yelled, confused. "I'm called Mochida and Yuka." Ayumi said, ending the call.

"Mochida, I got a letter for Suzumoto and Nakashima one from Sakutaro and Seiko." Ayumi said. "That's weird. 'cause I got one from Miss Yui." Satoshi said, looking at the piece of paper. "Let's meet at my house." Ayumi said. "Could you asked Nakashima too?" Ayumi asked. "Okay, see you soon." Satoshi said, ending the call.

Why did this happen? What did this mean?

A/N:
Merry X-mas! hehehe, :3

But yeah, leave a like or comment if you liked this.. weird.. part.

See ya guys, next part!

Bye!
:3