Rat Poison.

~128

-same time-

"What are you guys doing?!"

Seiko quickly moved her face away from Sakutaro, blushing and looking at the person. Kyla stood by the door, a confused and pained look on her face.

"S..Seiko.. I told Naomi I couldn't do it.. I wanted to come back!" she yelled, tears in her eyes. Sakutaro fixed his glasses. "I'm sorry Ichigo, but you had your change.." he said, looking at her. Kyla clenched her fists. "You have a child and you've just lost your wife!" she yelled. "Suzumoto doesn't deserve this!". Sakutaro moved his eyes away. "Don't mention her." he mumbled, thinking about the nightmare. Kyla looking into Seiko's eyes.

"And why aren't you saying anything?!" she yelled. "I thought you were a lesbian!". Seiko opened her mouth. "I..I thought the same..but I just like Sakutaro.." she said. Kyla rolled with her eyes. "First name base I see, why am I even talking to you!" she screamed, turning her back to Seiko. Before closing the door Kyla said: "And I was doing it with Naomi while we still had a relation.".

Seiko's eyes widened and Kyla left the house. Sakutaro didn't know what to do and just hugged Seiko, letting her cry into his chest.

Charlotte looked at Yoshiki's corpse, shaking her head and covering her mouth. Ayumi entered the house too, panting. Charlotte turned around to look at her.

"How long..?" she asked. Ayumi moved her eyes away. "A day.." she said. Charlotte shook her head. "Why are you keeping his corpse?!" she yelled. Ayumi clenched her fists. "If I want to keep him, I keep him.." she said, feeling her sanity slip away. Charlotte sat on the couch, grabbing her head. "That's crazy Shinozaki!". Ayumi needed to get rid of Charlotte.. Yoshiki's was hers! She could do with him what she wanted!

Ayumi took a deep breath. "Hey Bunzaj.. do you want something to drink?" she asked. Charlotte looked up and nodded, not saying anything. Ayumi walked towards the kitchen and grabbed two glasses, filling them with water. She opened a cabin and searched through it, finding rat poison. She smirked and poisoned Charlotte's water. She grabbed the two glasses and walked back, sitting next to Charlotte and giving her the glass.

"There you go.." she said. Ayumi drank from her own glass while looking at Charlotte. Charlotte placed the glass on her lips, a smile appearing on her face. "Are you really trying to poison me?" she asked. Ayumi frowned. "How did you know.." she muttered. Charlotte placed the glass on the table.

"When I was a bit younger, I was just like your dead boyfriend." she said. She stood up and walked towards Ayumi. Ayumi stood up too and stared straight into Charlotte's eyes. Ayumi began to back away to the kitchen. Charlotte kept walking closed until they had entered the kitchen.

Ayumi smirked and quickly grabbed a knife, holding it against Charlotte's neck. Charlotte got a bit nervous and smiled. "Hey..let's play it fair.." she said, also grabbing a knife. Ayumi smirked. "Yoshiki's told me how to fight with a knife." she said. Charlotte smiled more. "I already knew how to fight with a knife..".

The two girls began to fight with each other, Ayumi cutting Charlotte's arm. Charlotte yelped and she'd cut underneath Ayumi's eye. They both noticed they were bleeding and smiled. They moved towards the living room and continued their fight until the door from the bedroom opened...

"Mommy?" Ryouta asked, looking at the two girls. They both quickly hid the knifes behind their back, smiling. "Hey sweetie..what's wrong, are you not able to sleep?" she said. Ryouta looked at Charlotte. "Who's that girl mommy?" he asked. Ayumi could feel the ghosts control her body.. she wasn't herself..

"That's a friend..now go to bed." she said. Ryouta nodded and walked away again. Charlotte showed the knife again and looked at Ayumi. "Cute.." she said before attacking her again.

The girls were fighting for a while until Charlotte got stabbed in the leg. She screamed and held her hand on the wound, blood covering her hand. Ayumi began to pant, raising the knife to stab Charlotte's chest. "G..go.." she said. "Go away! Run!". Charlotte quickly got up and left the house, running towards her own.

Ayumi threw the knife away, grabbing her head.

"Go away! This is my body!" she screamed.

A/N:
Bunzaj's back!!
Finally :3

Leave a like or comment if you want.
See you in the next chap!

Bye!
:3