Ayumi's new job.

~145

-same time-

Mayu's eyes widened and she whimpered, waking up Sachiko. She couldn't see passed Mayu's body and looks up with sleepy eyes. "Is something wrong..?" she asked softly. Mayu shook her head, shaking a bit. "G..go to sleep little Sachiko.." she whispered. Sakutaro woke up too and opened his eyes, seeing the ghost with the broken neck behind Mayu.

He said up and the ghost stared at him. "My Sachi is chancing.." she said. Sachiko heard it too and rubbed her eyes, sitting up and seeing her ghost mother. She screamed out of fear and Mayu quickly sat up, hugging her and letting her cry into her shoulder. Sachiko's mother looked down at Sachiko, her eyes sad.

"Don't you remember me... I'm your mother..." she said. Sachiko kept crying and Mayu lifted her, walking to the living room with her. Sakutaro looked at the ghost. "Your little baby girl is a human again and we're taking care of her.." he said. Her mother shook her head.

"She's my daughter.. my pride and joy!"

-next morning-

Ayumi made breakfast and kisses both the boys their foreheads. "Mommy is going to buy some stuff now." she said, grabbing her coat. Yoshiki nodded and looked at her. "Be careful.." he said. She smiled and nodded, grabbing her purse and leaving the house.

She walked towards the mall and sighed. She was going to start her job this night... She would just sneak out of the house.. Yoshiki wouldn't even know what she was doing..

She walked into a shop. A cheap shop with many kinky dresses. She searched through the dresses and found a tight, black, leather one. She grabbed it and walked towards the changing rooms. She removed her clothes and put on the dress. It was very tight but showed all her curves.

"That's what those girls do right..?" she asked. She sighed and looked at her chest. "Only mine is a lot smaller.." she muttered. She removed the dress and had put on her normal clothes again. She found some black high heals and black socks. She took a deep breath and paid for the clothes, leaving the shop.

After that Ayumi bought some other stuff and a lollipop for Ryouta, going back home. She opened the door and Ryouta almost tackled her. She smiled and Yoshiki closed the door after her. Ayumi kneeled down and looked into Ryouta's eyes.

"Look what I got you little boy." she said with a smile, giving him the lollipop. Ryouta smiled and was bouncing around for a moment. Ayumi giggles and Yoshiki grabbed her bag, wanting to look what she bought but she pulled it back.

"H..hey.." she muttered, looking at him. He looked back at her. "Can't I look what you bought?" he asked. She shook her head. "No, it's mine.." she said. She walked towards the bedroom and hide it, sighing. Tonight was the night...

-that night-

Yoshiki and Ryouta were asleep. Ayumi bit her lip and got up. She grabbed her clothes and sneaked to the bathroom, putting them on. She grabbed makeup and made her lips red and eyes black. The took a deep breath and left the house, walking towards the bad neighborhood...

It didn't took her long to get a client. A drunk man.. Probably 40.. As long as they didn't know she was too young to do this.. It was fine, right? She followed him to his house, lowering her eyes.

'Am I cheating on Yoshiki?' she thought, looking at the ground. Before she knew it the man stopped and she walked into his house.

She saw toys on the ground and bite her lip. "Ryouta.." she muttered, thinking about him. The man raised his brow. "Who?" he asked. She shook her head. "My... dog, I forgot to gave him food.." she lied. The man smirked and pushed her on the bed, removing all her clothes.

Ayumi gasped when he roughly entered her without any foreplay. Tears spilled from her eyes while he pounded into her. 'N...no, what if he comes inside?!" she thought, almost crying. She shook her head. 'I'll just take the p-!'. Before she could finish it, the man finished inside of her. He was rough and just left her unsatisfied...

He pulled out of her and threw the shaking Ayumi on the ground, throwing some money on her used body. He threw her clothes to the ground too. "There you go slut, now go." he said. When he called her slut, Ayumi wanted to cry. She put on all her clothes again and grabbed the money, leaving the house.

Tears pricked in her eyes and she ran home, not caring about the other men who tried to take her home. She waited in front of Yoshiki's house and caught her breath, wiping her tears away. She opened the door and removes her clothes. She knew that if she turned on the shower, she would wake up one of the two. She put on her normal clothes and laid in bed, trying to sleep.

But she wasn't able to sleep after all what she had done that night..

A/N:
So that's her job now :/
Sorry I uploaded this late >.<
Stuff is going on again ;-;

Leave a like or comment if you want.
See you in the next chap!

Bye!
:3