Hyper.

~150

-where we left of-

Tsukiko held her breath. She saw everything that happened. She couldn't believe her eyes. She was hiding around another corner of the hospital halls, watching everything that happened between Ayumi and the rest. She followed them to their room and knocked on the door.

"H..Hey, I'm sorry but... Are you okay?" she asked polite. Aya and Ayumi nodded but Yoshiki raised his brow. "Do we know you?" he asked, studying the pale red hair colored girl. She shook her head. "No.. But I saw what happened in the halls and I was worried.." she muttered.

Aya smiled. "Aww, sweet girl~!" she somewhat purred. Tsukiko smiled and waved at them, leaving the room. Her smile disappeared and she looked into the hospital rooms.

"When that Hazuki guy leave the hospital.. I'll hunt him down and kill him.." she muttered.

Sakutaro laid in the hospital bed, reading a book until Mayu walked in. He smiled and laid the book next to him. "Hello there beauty.." he said. She blushed and sat on the chair next to his bed. "How's your stomach?" she asked. Charlotte's whole hand went through it, creating holes on both sides. She didn't damage his organs and he didn't loose too much blood.

"Let's take a look.." he muttered. He pushed down the sheets a bit and lifted his shirt. The wound was covered with a bandage and he carefully removed it. The doctors tried to make his stomach as normal as possible, but it was still a hole. It had a big scar across it and Sakutaro sighed. He sat up a bit so Mayu could check his back. She trailed her finger across the scar and he groaned. Mayu looked at him.

"Does it still hurt?" she asked. The boy nodded and laid down again after Mayu had put a clean bandage on. He pulled his shirt down and the sheets up again. Their little girl ran in with a smile on her face. "My little brother is here!" she yelled with a smile.

"Brother?" Mayu asked, her brow raised. Sachiko nodded and Sakutaro's parents walked in with a little toddler holding their hands.

Sakutaro remember everything. He, trying to kill himself.. His parents saving him.. And his parents taking little Shizukesa with them.

Mayu got up and ran towards the boy, kneeling down and hugging him. Sakutaro's parents smiled. "If you want the boy again, he's yours.." his father said with a smile. Sakutaro nodded and Mayu lifted the black haired boy, walking towards Sakutaro. She gently placed him next to his father on the bed.

The boy smiled. "Mommy and daddy!" he yelled, pointing at them. Mayu nodded and pointed at Sachiko. "Big sister.." she said. Sakutaro's father raised his brow. "How did you do that boy?" he asked. Sakutaro smiled a bit. "We sort of adopted her.. Long story..". After that they talked a lot and Shizukesa kissed his father on the cheek before his father fell asleep.

Ayumi and Yoshiki could go home and Yoshiki opened the door. Ryouta ran towards them with Onyx following. Rico saw them and smiled. Ryouta immediately hugged his mother. "Mommy mommy what happened?!" he yelled. She weakly hugged him back. "Nothing baby boy... Mommy will tell you when you're older.." she said. Ryouta pouted. "But I am old!" he said. Yoshiki chuckled and shook his head.

"You're almost four big boy." he said. Ryouta nodded and looked at the kitchen. "I'm hungry." he said. Yoshiki nodded and kissed Ayumi's not scarred cheek. "I'll get groceries." he said, grabbing his jacket. Yoshiki looked at Rico. "You watch Ayumi and Ryouta?" he asked. Rico bit his lip. "I really have to go dude.." he muttered. Ayumi smiled. "I can take care of myself and the little one." she said. Yoshiki thought for a moment but nodded and the two boys left.

Ryouta was running around the room and Ayumi told him to sit down but he didn't listen.

"Ryouta.. please sit down.." she asked again. She couldn't grab his hand because she was too weak to move her wheelchair. Ryouta kept running around until he tripped and his chin hit the ground. Ayumi tried to catch him but fell out of her wheelchair, her body hitting the ground too.

He bit his tongue and his tooth when through his lip. He started to cry on the ground. Ayumi pushed away her own pain and looked at her crying and bleeding child. She couldn't lay her hand on his little head because she was too far away. "R..Ryouta.. Call daddy and tell him to come home.." she said, her own chin bleeding. Ryouta nodded and got up, still crying.

He walked towards the phone in the kitchen and dialed the number.

"Yes, you're speaking with Yoshiki Kishinuma." he said. Yoshiki heard crying on the other side and he frowned. "D..Daddy.. me and mommy fell and I'm b..bleeding..!" he cried. Yoshiki nodded. "I'm coming home big boy, go sit down on the couch." he said before ending the call.

The father ran home and opened the door..

A/N:

School started again! ;-; me need to study ;-;

Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chap!

Bye!
:3