Squeezing Lemons.

~87

-that same morning-

Mayu woke up and still felt sick. Sakutaro looked at her and raised his hand. Mayu saw it and closed her eyes, protecting her face with her hands. His eyes widened. Was she that scared? He sighed and laid his hand on her forehead.

"I just wanted to know if you still had that fever.." he mumbled. She opened one of her eyes and stared at him. "I'm sorry, I just can't forget that moment.." she mumbled. He nodded and pulled back his hand. "I will promise you it will never happen again.." he whispered. She gave him a hug. 'I hope he isn't lying..'

"So our dreams are just flashbacks for you?!" Kamiya yelled in panic. Seiko told them the whole story and she nodded. Kyla sat on the couch, staring into the distance. "Y..you died.." she mumbled. Seiko looked at her and grabbed her hand. "Yes, but I came back and I'm happy I came back.". Kyla began to cry and Seiko hugged her. "I'm taking her upstairs.". Kamiya nodded and stayed in the couch.

The two girl sat on the bed. Kyla was still crying and Seiko was trying her best to comfort her.

"I can't believe you died!" she sobbed. Seiko hugged her and closed her eyes. "But that was in the past.." she whispered. Kyla wiped away some tears and looked at her. "You still died!" she yelled. Seiko sighed and planted her lips on Kyla's. Seiko grabbed her cheek and closed her eyes.

Guys, Lemon below, Kyla.. enjoy >:3

After she broke the kiss, she looked at Kyla. "Forget it, that was a long time ag-aah!".

Kyla pushed Seiko down on the bed and began to kiss her. She tried to lift her shirt but Seiko stopped her. "W..wait, I thought you didn't want to rush things.." she mumbled. Kyla looked away. "I think it is the right time, we both know everything from each other now..". Seiko smiled and placed her hand on Kyla's back, pulling her towards her. "Let's not waste any of our precious time then.." she whispered, giving her a kiss.

Seiko switched from places because it probably was Kyla's first time. She slowly lifted her lovers shirt and looked at her. She was wearing a cute bra. It wasn't like her, because she was a real tomboy. Kyla giggled.

"I put it on for you.." she whispered. Seiko blushed and threw away her own shirt. She bend down again and began to kiss her. Kyla opened her mouth a little and Seiko did the same. Their tongues battles for a moment, neither of them winning. Seiko ran up and down Kyla's body with her hands, feeling her warmth. She pulled back and looked into her eyes. Kyla looked so.. happy..

Seiko smiled and began to kiss her neck. Kyla gasped and stroke Seiko's messy hair. Seiko slightly sucked on her skin, leaving red marks. She went down until her chin hit Kyla's bra. She looked up and Kyla blushed.

"R..remove it." Kyla stuttered. Seiko grinned with a perverted smile on her face. She turned Kyla around, so she was laying in her belly. Seiko went down her back with her tongue until she hit the bra. She smirked and began to open it with her mouth.

"S..Seiko?!" Kyla gasped with a red head. Seiko giggled when she managed to open it. She turned her back to the still laying on her belly Kyla and smiled. "Your turn.." she whispered. Kyla sat behind her, still covering her chest. "W..with my mouth?" she asked. Seiko nodded and Kyla did the same she did. Seiko's bra dropped and she turned around, not covering herself. Kyla couldn't do anything but stare at her. Those perfect.. round..

"Drop it." Seiko commanded. Kyla closed her eyes and removed her hands. It was quiet for a minute and the two girl looked at each other. Seiko smiled and began to kiss Kyla again. She went down and placed her lips around one of Kyla's nipples. Her left hand did she use to fondle the other. Kyla threw her head back and placed a hand over her mouth, trying to hold her moans. Kamiya was still in the living room, so it wasn't impossible for her to hear them..

"What's wrong, you looked nervous.." Seiko whispered. Kyla blushed. "Well, it's my first time, and I'm scared Dayanara will hear us.." she mumbled. Seiko looked at the clock and smirked. "She's to the gym right now, so we don't have to worry..". Kyla looked at her. "Are you sure?" she asked. Seiko nodded. "I'm a hundred percent sure." she said. Kyla smiled and Seiko continued.

Feeling better, Kyla let out a moan. Seiko began to blush too and now used the free hand to stimulate Kyla. She could feel her eyes roll to the back of her head and looked at Seiko.

"S..Seiko, if you don't watch out I'm gonna come!" she moaned. Seiko smirked and pulled both their panties down. She'd put her head between Kyla's legs and began to use her tongue on that place. "Then come.." she whispered.

Seiko's breath agains her private parts just were too much. Kyla arched her back and came. Seiko looked up and Kyla saw the liquid dripping from her face. She immediately sat straight and grabbed her handkerchief. "H..here, wipe it off." she said. But Seiko didn't use the handkerchief.. she just used her tongue..

Kyla's mouth fell open. "W..what are you doing?!" she yelled with a red head. Seiko looked at her with half open eyes. "Did this turn you on again?" she asked with a smile. Kyla lowered her eyes and her face became even redder. "How can you see it?" she mumbled. Seiko giggled. "I can't see it, I can feel it..". She pointed at her knee which was placed between her legs. And as expected, it was wet..

Seiko leaned over and kissed her. While they where kissing, Kyla slipped one finger into Seiko. She couldn't deny she had done it herself before, so she knew a little bit what felt good. Seiko opened her eyes and looked at her.

"K..Kyla, you don't have to move a finger if you want, I can.. pleasure.. myself too.." she mumbled. Kyla bit her lower lip and added another finger, beginning to move. "K..Kyla..!" Seiko panted. A little smirk escaped Kyla's mouth when she saw Seiko's flustered face.

"You.. look.. so sexy..!" Kyla panted. Seiko blushed too and slipped one finger into Kyla. "I want to tease you too.." she moaned. Kyla moaned too and started to work her fingers even faster. 'I need Seiko to come too!' she thought. Seiko stopped moving her own finger and focused on the feeling in her lowered parts. "R..right there~!" she moaned. Kyla smiled and continued the same motion. Seiko quickly began to move her finger again.

"Watch out, I'm coming~!" the two girls yelled at the same time. One high pitched moan escaped both their mouths before they laid in each other, panting.

"I love you.." Seiko whispered. Kyla pulled the blanked over them and hugged her. "I love you too..".

A/N:
Well Kyla, you got what you wanted ;3
I only don't know if you've practiced before ;3

I have to go to my family in Gouda and Leiden tomorrow, so I don't know if I have the time to upload ;-;

I hope everyone enjoyed and had a 'good' time ;3
Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3