Never Change.

~152

-that same night-

Satoshi was rushed to the hospital and immediately helped. He survived thanks to Tsukiko. She stayed on his side when he was asleep and immediately called the two boys she saw as 'my everything' in his phone.

The door from the room opened and Hiro ran in, running towards the bed. "Satoshi!" he yelled, tears falling out of his eyes. Makota threw the two coats on a chair and walked towards the bed too. Hiro was sobbing into Satoshi's chest and Makota sighed, looking at the ginger haired girl.

She nodded and looked at the wounded boy. "We were best friends.. When we were younger.." she whispered. The tall, brown haired boy nodded and his green orbs moved towards the little crying boy. He laid his strong hand on his shoulder and sighed.

"Give Satoshi some space, you want something to eat?" he asked. Hiro shook his head, wiping his tears away and sitting in a chair, hugging his knees. "I s..should've walked w..with him.." he cried softly. Makota shook his head and looked at Tsukiko. "Do you want something?". The girl nodded. "Just some tea please.." she whispered polite.

Makota left the room and Tsukiko sat in a chair too, looking at Hiro. "Are you Yuka's boyfriend?" she asked, still remembering Satoshi's little sister. Hiro looked up and shook his head. "I'm Satoshi's boyfriend." Hiro muttered. Tsukiko's eyes widened.

"Yes Tsukiko, you didn't know it yet, did you?" a soft and kind voice said. Tsukiko turned around and saw Satoshi with a kind smile on his face. She smiled widely and Hiro ran towards him, hugging him. "Satoshi! Are you okay?! Mako-chan will be here any moment! Don't worry!" he yelled. Satoshi chuckled and kissed his head. "It's okay, I'm fine.." he whispered.

Tsukiko giggled and Satoshi ruffled her ginger hair. "I'm so glad you didn't change that color." he said. She smiled widely. "Same goes for you.". Hiro smiled too, sitting in Satoshi's lap. "Baby, who is she?" he asked. Satoshi chuckled and kissed his forehead. "I'll tell you..".

-flashback-

A four year old, cute brown haired boy ran towards the slides. It was a cold, autumn evening, but the boy just needed to play on the playground. The boy sat down on top of the slide and slide down. He looked around and saw a girl sitting in the sand.

He ran towards her and kneeled down. "Hello little girl, are you alone?" he asked. The ginger haired girl looked up and nodded slowly. Satoshi smiled and grabbed her tiny hand, pulling her up. "Let's play together!".

-end flashback-

The two of them smiled and Hiro giggled. "And after that we would always play until..". Satoshi moved his eyes away and Makota who walked in when he was telling the story sighed, knowing exactly what he was thinking about. "Until what?" Hiro asked, his eyes looking at Satoshi's sad face.

"Heavenly Host.."

Yuka got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her body. Yuuya did the same and hugged her from behind. Yuka grabbed her phone and checked it. "Huh?... Satoshi's in the hospital again.." she muttered. Yuuya read the email from above and nodded. "Want to visit him?" he asked. Yuka shook her head, walking towards the bedroom. "Not yet.. I'm tired.." she whispered.

They both laid down after getting dressed and Yuka yawned. Yuuya stared at her eye, which was still covered. He sighed and slowly removed it. She opened her good eye to watch what he was doing.

"Yuuya?". Her soft voice echoed through the room. He laid the eyepatch down next to her. "It's okay.. I just want to look.." he whispered, kissing her forehead. His finger went towards her eye, trailing down the scar. "You look beautiful.. Even when I can see that eye..". Yuka shook her head and grabbed the black eye patch, putting it on again.

"Never, remove it in front of our child." she said. He sat up a bit, looking down at her. "Someday it'll see that eye." he said. Yuka shook her head. "No, I won't let it see it." she said, a bit annoyed. Yuuya sighed. "Yuka.. you changed.".

Yuka frowned and sat up. "I'm getting a child, of course I changed!" she yelled in his face, slapping his cheek. Yuuya groaned and laid his hand on his now red cheek. Yuka's eyes widened and she shook her head.

"Oh god no!" she yelled, tears in her eye. "I'm becoming j..just like you! Will I hurt the child too?!". Tears rolled down her cheek and Yuuya hugged her tight. "It's fine Yuka, you won't become like me... It's not your fault..". Yuka cried in his shoulder, feeling his hand rubbing her back.

Yoshiki finished helping Ayumi getting dressed for bed and smiled, kissing her head. Ayumi sighed and he laid her down properly.

"Yoshiki..?" she asked softly. He turned around and nodded. "Thank you..". Yoshiki smiled and laid next to her, hugging her. "You don't have to thank me.." he whispered. Ayumi smiled and closed her eyes. Yoshiki's heartbeat always made her so sleepy.. She liked it.. But the silence was soon broken by a little boy his voice.

Ryouta slipped in between them, smiling widely. Ayumi opened her eyes to look at the boy, smiling. She kissed his forehead and they all closed their eyes. Yoshiki pulled the sheets over the three of them and fell asleep not long after it.

Mayu helped Sakutaro to his bed. Walking was painful for him due to the wound. Sachiko ran towards them, helping her dad to lay down. Sakutaro smiled, kissing the little girl her forehead. "Have you put Tsukesa to sleep too?" he asked. The little black haired girl nodded, smiling a bit. Mayu kissed her head.

"Now go to your room and sleep too Sachi." she said with a kind smile. Sachiko nodded and left the room after wishing them good night. Mayu laid next to Sakutaro and lifted his shirt a bit to look at the wound.

"It looks better than before...right?" he asked. Mayu nodded slowly. "Yeah... But.. God.. I can't believe Charlotte did this to you.. She was such a kind girl before.." she whispered. Sakutaro nodded. "Yeah but.. she replaced our little girl..". Mayu sighed and closed her eyes.

"Still.. I wish Heavenly Host never happened.."

A/N:

Ugh! Sorry for not uploading sweethearts! I was really busy with studying and also trying to finish Black Butler!

If someone knows it and wants to RP it, just send me private message ^^ also if you want to RP Corpse Party, just say it ^^

Leave a like or comment if you want to!
See you in the next chap!

Bye <3
:3