Happy Mother's Day?

~119
-that same morning-

Ayumi and Yoshiki were asleep and Ryouta opened the front door. He looked around and saw some wild flowers. He smiled and grabbed them, walking inside again and closing the door. He looked at the flowers and smiled widely.

The little boy opened the bedroom door and climbed onto the bed. He looked at his parents and woke them. They woke up and saw the flowers in his hand. Ryouta gave his mother a hug.

"Happy Mother's Day!" he yelled. Ayumi smiled and hugged him back. "Thanks little boy.." she whispered. Ryouta looked into his mother's eyes. "Mommy..these flowers are for you." he said, giving her the flowers. Ayumi smiled and looked at them. Yoshiki smiled too. "Where did you get those flowers?" he asked. Ryouta looked at him. "I opened the front door and grabbed some outside." . Ayumi's eyes widened and she looked at Yoshiki. Yoshiki saw her look and shook his head. "Ryouta..go to the living room, I'm sure you know how the tv works..". Ryouta nodded and walked away.

Ayumi clenched her fists and pushes Yoshiki down, sitting on top. "Why didn't you lock the door!" she yelled. He looked at her. "I'm sorry okay..". Ayumi shook her head and slapped him.

"I don't want to lose him a second time!" If he gets hit by a car or gets kidnapped, are you just going to say sorry again?!" she yelled. He held his hand on his cheek. "This counts as abuse too you know.." he muttered. Ayumi rolled with her eyes and leaned down. "I can beat you up so please don't say this counts as abuse..". She got off him and walked towards the living room, leaving Yoshiki behind.

Sakutaro sat on the couch and stared at the table. "Happy Mother's Day Mayu.." he whispered to himself. Shizukesa began to make soft and sweet noises again and Sakutaro grabbed his head. "Shut up!" he yelled, looking at the baby. He walked towards the crib and looking into his blue eyes. Every time he looked at the little boy, he saw Mayu. Sakutaro shook his head. He couldn't take it anymore..

Kyla decided to go to Seiko for a day. Seiko opened the door and smiled. "Hey!" she said, cheerful as always. Kyla smiled too and made sure the wound in her neck wasn't visible. At least.. that's what she thought..

Kyla walked in and Seiko looked at her, noticing the wound. "K..Kyla..your neck.." she whispered. Kyla's eyes widened. "That's nothing.." she said. Seiko nodded slowly but the bell rang again..

-earlier-
Kyla have Naomi a kiss. "I'm going.." she whispered with a smile. Naomi nodded. "I love you..". Kyla smiled. "I love you too..".

Naomi laid down and stares at the ceiling. It didn't take her long to notice Kyla forgot her phone. Naomi sighed and shook her head. She'd put on some close and decided to bring the phone to Seiko's house. She didn't even think of what could happen next..

-back to now-

Seiko opened the door and saw Naomi. She smiled. "Hey Naomi, what are you doing h-..ouch.." she said, closing one eyes. She looked at her hand and noticed she'd cut herself. Naomi saw the blood and bit her lower lip. Kyla saw what was happening and began to sweat.

Seiko lifted her hand and looked at it, the blood dripping down. "Naomi, do you know how you can fix this, you want to be a nurse after all.." she said. Naomi grabbed her hand and tried to act normal, but it became too much..

She brought Seiko's hand to her mouth and began to lick up the blood. Seiko's eyes widened. "Naomi..what are you doing?" she asked. Kyla knew what was going the happen next and ran towards the two, ready to stop them..

!!!-THIS PART MIGHT BE TRIGGERING, DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SUICIDE-!!!

Sakutaro walked towards the closet and grabbed a rope. "This should hold my body.." he muttered. He grabbed a piece of paper and began to write.

Dear mom, dad, and other people who care about me. I'm sorry I have to do this, but I can't take it anymore. I know this is a short note but I've never done this before. I want Ayumi Shinozaki and Yoshiki Kishinuma to take care of Shizukesa Morishige and raise him like their own child.

Sakutaro Morishige.

He sighed and grabbed a chair, hanging the rope around a thing. He wrapped it around his neck too, making sure he couldn't escape after this. He sighed and looked up.

"Mayu..I'm coming to you..".

When he finished that sentence, he used his feet to push the chair away and..

A/N:
Sworry!! ;-;
But some of you saw it coming ;3
Also, happy Mother's Day!

Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3