Please!

~125
-that same morning-

Seiko kept kissing Sakutaro, closing her eyes. Her head told her to stop, but her heart wanted to continue. Sakutaro closed his eyes too. Somehow..it didn't feel like cheating. Seiko broke the kiss after a moment and looked into his eyes.

"Shinohara.." he whispered softly. She smiled a bit and grabbed his hand. "I..I always thought I was a lesbian..but I think I like you.." she whispered just as soft.

Yuuya tried to push Makota away, wanting to breathe again. Makota pushed his hands harder on his neck, looking into his eyes. "What did you do to Yuka.." he said. Yuuya passed out and Yuka ran down the stairs, seeing the two boys. She screamed, covering her face. "Shiro, what did you do..!" she yelled with tears in her eye. Makota looked at her. "I'm protecting you.." he said. Yuka kneeled down next to Yuuya and pushed Makota away. "Go away!" she yelled.

Rico walked passed the house and saw the two fighting. He didn't know them but saw the passed out man in the middle. He walked towards them. "Hey, why is that guy passed out, can I help?" he asked. Yuka looked up at him. "Get him away from me!" she yelled, pointing at Makota. Rico didn't know what to do and just grabbed Makota's arm, pulling him away from Yuka.

Once they were away, Rico looked at Makota. "What did you do, who are you?" he asked. Makota sighed. "I'm so sorry, but that's the sister of my ex..and you saw she missed one eye..that passed out guy attacked her once.. I'm Makota Shiro.." he said. Rico introduced himself too and looked at him. "Do you know..Yoshiki Kishinuma?" he asked. Makota nodded. "Yeah, why?". Rico smiled a bit. "He's just a friend..I was just asking". Rico turned around and started to walk away.

Ayumi laid on the couch, feeling sick the whole day. Ryouta walked towards her, climbing on top of her, yawning. "Mommy I'm tired.." he said. Ayumi opened her eyes and smiled, ruffling his hair. "Go get daddy, he'll help you get into your bed.." Ayumi said. Ryouta walked towards the kitchen and grabbed his father's hand. Yoshiki walked through the living room and Ayumi gasped. He didn't look good at all. He had a pale skin and was sweating. His eyes were half closed as he following Ryouta.

Yoshiki laid Ryouta in bed, sitting on the bed and feeling exhausted. Ayumi walked towards him, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the bedroom. She sat on the couch and he sat next to her.

"Are you okay?" she asked. Yoshiki shook his head. "I'm feeling..weak.." he said, closing his eyes. Ayumi's eyes widened and she woke him up. Yoshiki fell backwards, dropping his head to one side. "Ayumi..I love you.." he said while he fell asleep again. Ayumi's eyes widened even more but before she could do something, she heard the bell. She ran towards the door and saw Rico.

"Please come in, I don't want him to die!".

A/N:
Sorry for the short chap..
Family again :/
I'm very tired...
You should also check out my new story called Brother. It's also a CP fanfic, maybe you like it :3

Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3