Towels

~4

Ayumi brought the plates and glasses to the kitchen. She walked back to the livingroom and sat in a chair. "I think I need to go to Hinoe.." Ayumi said, looking at Yoshiki. "I could bri-" Yoshiki was interupted by Ayumi. "But I don't want to go!" she said, angry. Yoshiki looked up. He was shocked. "I..if you don't want to go, don't go.." he said. Ayumi looked at him with her big blue eyes. "If it's okay.." she whispered. She grabbed her cellphone and messaged Hinoe.

-Ayumi Shinozaki

Could I stay with Kishinuma for another night?

-Hinoe Shinozaki

Okay but, don't do anything weird.

Ayumi smiled at closed her cellphone. "It's okay." she said, walking towards the bathroom. "What are you doing?" Yoshiki asked. "Taking a bath." she said, closing the door. Yoshiki blushed. 'I should check on Satoshi..' he thought. He grabbed his cellphone.

-Yoshiki Kishinuma

Hey dude, want to hang out?

Yoshiki waited for a message from Satoshi. After a minute, a sound came from his cellphone.

-Satoshi Mochida

Is it okay to bring Naomi, we could meet in the park. You could bring Shinozaki you know.

-Yoshiki Kishinuma

She's already here.

-Satoshi Mochida

Dude, are you..

Yoshiki Kishinuma

No, see you in the park!

He closed his cellphone and blushed. Did Satoshi really think that?! He heared Ayumi calling for him.

"Kishinuma.. Kishinuma?!" she yelled. He walked towards the door and said: "What wrong?" "I need a towel." she said. "Where are they?" Yoshiki blushed. "I could get you one, they are in my room.." he stammered. "Y..yes please.." he heared Ayumi saying. He walked towards his room and grabbed a towel. He knocked on the door. "Close your eyes okay.." he heared Ayumi saying. "They are closed." he said. He heared the door opening and felt a hand against his. It grabbed the towel and closed the door in his face. He heared that Ayumi was laughing quitely.

"You're enjoying this to much.." he said, walking towards the livingroom.

He heared that she stopped laughing. "E..e..enjoying.." Ayumi mumbeled.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter!!

Next part: Park thingy stuff akward luff..

Yeah.

Hope you guys enjoyed this.
See you guys in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3