Too busy.

~131

-after school-

Charlotte and Sauto were walking home together. They discovered they lived near each other so they decided to walk home together.

"I hate Shinozaki.." Charlotte muttered, looking at the ground. Sauto shook her head. "She isn't nice to you..but you aren't very nice to her either..". Charlotte's eyes widened, looking at Sauto. "I'm nice!" she yelled. Sauto giggled. "See, I know you're nice.. you just..". Charlotte moved her eyes away. "I know.." she whispered.

Ayumi opened the door to her house, Ryouta hugged her. "Mommy!" he yelled, smiling. Rico smiled too. "Hey Shinozaki." he said. Ayumi smiled. "Hey Rico, was Ryouta a good boy?" she asked with a smile. He nodded and Ayumi smiled, kneeling down to look into Ryouta's eyes.

"Because you were a good boy, I'm making your favorite food." she said. He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Thank you mommy!" he yelled, smiling widely. Ayumi smiled and went to the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients. Rico walked in too, smiling.

"How was school?" he asked. Ayumi rolled with her eyes. "There is this stupid girl, she said that I could fuck my dead husband.." she said, starting to cut the meat. Rico shook his head. "What a bitch.." he said. Ayumi nodded and smiled. "At least one person who chooses my side.". Rico looked at her. "Of course I choose your side..you're still my best friend his fiancée..". Ayumi smiled even more. "Want to stay to eat tonight?" she asked.

"Can I stay to eat with you too?" a voice from behind her said. He eyes widen. Could it be.. She turned around and saw..

Charlotte sat in her room, making homework. She sighed, closing her eyes. "I'm way too tired to make homework.." she said, getting up to get some water. Once she entered her room again she saw a person sitting on the bed. It was..

Sakutaro sat on the couch. "I miss Seiko.." he whispered, grabbing his phone. He looked at pictures from the happy girl, a smile appearing on his face.

"Why are you looking at pictures from her?" a voice said. Sakutaro's eyes widened when he saw..

The three students looked at the persons in front of them.

"Yoshiki!"
"Satoshi!"
"Mayu!"

Ayumi immediately hugging Yoshiki, burying her head into his shoulder. He smiled and hugged her back, closing his eyes. Rico saw him, moving this eyes away. 'N..no Rico! She's your best friend his girlfriend! You can't love her!'.

Mayu walked towards Sakutaro. He kept staring at her, not believing she was back. Mayu hugged him but when he didn't hug back, she knew that it was true..

"You like Shinohara..don't you?" she asked, her heart hurting. Sakutaro lowered his eyes. "I..I'm so sorry.." he whispered. Mayu grabbed her bag and sighed. "I'm going." she said, walking towards the front door. Sakutaro grabbed her arm but she pulled back. "Stay away idiot!" she screamed.

Charlotte hugged Satoshi and he hugged her back. He smiled and gently grabbed her chin, looking into her eyes. "I missed you.." he whispered. She smiled. "I missed you too!". Satoshi smiled and kissed her forehead.

Mayu ran away towards Satoshi's house, ringing the bell. Charlotte opened the door and saw the crying Mayu. "S..Suzumoto?!" she asked confused, hugging her and letting her cry. Not long after that, Mayu told her story. Charlotte lowered her eyes. "That's horrible.." she whispered. Satoshi looked at Charlotte, kissing her cheek.

"I'm going to visit Yoshiki, I made tea for you and Suzumoto.." he whispered. Charlotte nodded and the two girls went to the living room.

Satoshi walked towards Yoshiki's house, knocking on the door. Yoshiki smiled and stepped aside so he could walk in. "S..Satoshi?!" Ayumi yelled confused. Satoshi smiled. "Hey." he said. Ayumi looked at Yoshiki. "W..why are you guys back?!".

~Flashback

Yoshiki, Mayu and Satoshi were walking through Heavenly Host. It became very busy, most of the ghosts not able to walk properly because another spirit would block their way. Yoshiki sighed and shook his head. "Sachiko killed too much.." he muttered. Mayu nodded, lowering her eyes. Not long after that they heard a scream. They turned around and saw Sachiko standing in front of them.

"I'm sending you guys back, you'll be back here soon anyways!" she yelled. "Why would you send us back?" Satoshi asked. Sachiko looked at him. "You should be happy your jerk." she answered him a bit irritated. Satoshi frowned.

~end

"And that's how we got back.." Satoshi whispered. Ayumi smiled a bit but Yoshiki laid his hand on her cheek, seeing the scar. "What happened, why do you have a scar?" he asked. Ayumi lowered her eyes. "Me and Charlotte got into a fight and she stabbed me.." Ayumi muttered, trying to look innocent. She knew she should've never tried to poison Charlotte in the first place.

Yoshiki looked at Satoshi, knowing Satoshi was her boyfriend. "Break up with her or we aren't friends anymore." he said. Satoshi's eyes widened. "B..break up with her?!" he yelled confused. "I can't do that!". Yoshiki turned around.

"Fine, than we aren't friends anymore."

A/N:
SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING!! I think I told about my sister having an operation on her jaw and that I had to take care of her, right? Well, her jaw didn't want to heal and she had to be operated again =.= I also had a sleepover with some friends! <3

I'm sorry again! ;-;
And I have exam week next week..
I hate my life x3

Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chap!

Bye!
:3