Spirit.

~69 (Hehe.. :3)

-that afternoon-

"Shinohara, there you are!" Satoshi yelled, walking into the hospital. Seiko turned around and immediately hugged him. Satoshi embraced her and sighed. "So she became too weak.." he whispered, closing his eyes. Seiko was crying uncontrollably again. Satoshi looked into her teary eyes.

"Are we allowed to visit her?" he asked. Seiko nodded. "Yeah, but I'm to scared to go alone..". Makota laid his hand on her shoulder. "That's why we're here.." he whispered, calming her down. Seiko nodded again and they walked towards Naomi's room. When Seiko saw her, she wanted to leave the room as quick as possible. Naomi looked terrible. She was skinny and her skin was white. You could clearly see her bones..

"Mochida I can't.." Seiko said, looking into his eyes. Satoshi walked towards Naomi, touching her skin. She was very cold, but she was still alive right? Satoshi checked the monitor and she had still a heartbeat, so yeah. Makota stayed by Seiko, trying to calm her down. "It's okay, your girlfriend is still alive." She just doesn't look.. healthy..". Seiko looked into his green eyes and nodded. She slowly walked over to Naomi and sat in the chair next to the bed. She was too scared to touch her, so she just sat there. Satoshi sat next to her and sighed.

"I really love her as a friend, and it hurts me to say this but.. she looks terrible." he mumbled. Makota walked towards the two and wrapped his arm around Satoshi, sitting next to him. Seiko just stared at Naomi's face, until her eyes slowly opened. Everybody held their breath, looking at Naomi. When she saw Seiko, she opened her mouth.

"I.. had a dream again.." she mumbled weak. Seiko dropped her head. It was still the same, nothing changed. Satoshi looked at Seiko and sighed too. "And in my dream I was free.." The nightmares stopped hunting me, and I wasn't scared.." When my heart stopped, it was finally over.." But now I'm back..". Seiko looked up. "N..Naomi, I can't live w..without you.." Seiko mumbled, trying her hardest not to cry. "Why did you wake me up again?" Naomi asked. Tears rolled down Seiko's cheek. It was all her fault.

Satoshi looked at her. "Seiko, don't listen to her, we did the right thing.." he mumbled. Seiko shook her head. "No we didn't, she died for a reason right?". Makota looked into Naomi's blurry eyes. This wasn't her, and he saw it. From what he heard from Satoshi, Naomi was a sweet 'tomboy', not this thing. He stood up and grabbed Naomi's arm, studying it. As mentioned before, there where scratches all over it. This wasn't Naomi.. The real Naomi was possessed by this monster they saw right now..

Yuka walked to the park. She needed some fresh air. She sat on the bench and looked around. There where kids playing, and couples kissing. She sighed. It was such a beautiful day, and she enjoyed it until..

"Hey Yuka." a deep, manly voice said. Yuka opened her eye and saw the most terrifying thing in the whole world. It was Yuuya..

Yuka stood up, trying to escape. "Yuka, where are you going?" Yuuya asked. Yuka walked faster. "I don't want to see you, I'm going home." she said, walking away. Yuuya grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. "What did your brother tell you.." he whispered into her ear. Yuka blushed but pushed him away. "He told me nothing!" she yelled, walking away again. He lifted her bridal style and looked into her eye. "You still like me right?". Yuka tried to escape. "Let me go, I don't like you anymore!" she yelled. He placed her on the ground again. "Come on Yuka, you know better that this..". Yuka walked away and opened the door to her house. "NEVER visit me again!" she yelled, closing the door.

Mayu laid in bed, still recovering from the act. He legs hurted and she couldn't walked. Sakutaro walked in with a glass of orange juice. "Here you go.." he said, handing it over to her. She sighed. "You shouldn't be serving me, it's you birthday!". He smiled. "But I got the perfect gift, so I don't mind serving you..". Mayu blushed again. She thought back about what happened. He sat next to her and hugged her. "Thank you.." he whispered, giving her a kiss. She smiled. "I'm happy we did this..". He looked into her greenish eyes and stroke her cheek. "I'm happy too.". She hugged him. What could possibly go wrong?

"Shinohara, this is not Naomi.." Makota said, looking at Seiko. Seiko looked up and wiped away her tears. "How do you mean..?" she asked between sobs. Makota looked into Naomi's blurry eyes again. "Is it true that this girl had her 'moments'?" Makota asked. Seiko nodded. "She had such a moment once in.. a school." she murmured, thinking back at what happened next. The darkening controlled Naomi and she killed Seiko. "Naomi is a weak girl, spirits can control her easily, so when Naomi was getting all those nightmares, she became weak, and after her heart 'stopped', the spirit took control of her body." Makota explained. Seiko's and Satoshi's mouths fell open. How did he know this?!

"Makota, are you sure she isn't just.. crazy?" Satoshi asked, grabbing his hand. Makota shook his head. "No, I read about this once.". Seiko leaned over Naomi and looked into her eyes. He was right, those eyes weren't Naomi's. 'Naomi' began to cry.

"Seiko, why did you leave me?!". Tears formed itself in Seiko's eyes again but Makota laid his hand on her shoulder. "She is trying to make you feel guilty.." he mumbled. Seiko shook her head and wiped her tears away. "Why did you choose Naomi?!" she yelled. 'Naomi' tilted her head to one side. "Seiko, how do you mean, are you going to leave me again?!". Satoshi laid his hand on Seiko's shoulder too. "Give us back our friend!" he yelled. 'Naomi' began to laugh.

"You guys are stupid.." she whispered. "This girl was just so perfect..". Seiko grabbed 'Naomi's' hand. "Naomi, I know you are still there!". The spirit groaned. "Stop it, she's mine!". Seiko looked into Naomi's eyes. "No.. she's mine.". After that Seiko placed her lips on Naomi's. They two girls closed their eyes and the two boys smiled. When Naomi opened her eyes again, they were shiny. "It's over.." Makota sighed with a smile. He hugged Satoshi and Naomi stared into Seiko's eyes. "S..Seiko.." she mumbled weak. "Y..yes, what is it?!" Seiko asked worried. Naomi smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you.."

A/N:
First day of 'Carnaval' is ovah! My feet hurt.. ;-;

Hope you enjoyed.
If you did, leave a like or comment if you want to!
See you in the next chapter!

Bye
:3