Grandpa's

~161

-the next morning-

Hiro slowly woke up, opening his eyes. He felt the warmth of the two boys and smiled, snuggling into Satoshi's chest. Makota slowly woke up too and yawned, opening his eyes. The black haired boy quickly turned around to look at the awakening boy and smiled widely.

"Morning Mako-chan.." he whispered, not wanting to wake Satoshi yet. Makota smiled and ruffled his hair. "Morning beautiful..". Hiro kept smiling, looking down. The bed was all messy but the sheets were still able to cover them.

"We should really clean that up..." the young boy said. Makota nodded and pecked his cheek. "Satoshi and I made sure we kept it clean." he said, adding a wink. Hiro giggled and pushed him down, sitting on top of him and kissing his cheeks. "Oh shut up." he whispered with a smile, pecking his lips.

"You just woke up and you two are already in the mood to do it?" Satoshi joked, finally being awake. Makota blushed madly and Hiro giggled. "I'm the youngest one, I'm always in the mood old grandpa's~" he sang, getting off of Makota's chest.

Ayumi sat on the couch, looking around the room. "I can't remember what happened at all.." she whispered, rubbing her head. Ryouta was still asleep and Yoshiki walked towards her, grabbing her chin gently and kissing her.

"All that matters is that everyone is fine.." he smiled. Ayumi nodded, grabbing her phone. "Though I haven't heard anything from Suzumoto.." she whispered. Yoshiki sat on the couch next to her and wrapped his arm around her, holding her close. "They're fine, what could've happened to them?".

Ayumi nodded and he intertwined their fingers, looking at the ring. "We really should get married soon.." he smiled. "Ryouta will be going to school next month, when he starts it'll take forever until he finishes it..". Ayumi nodded and the door from the bedroom opened, a sleepy Ryouta rubbing his eyes.

"Hey mommy.. Daddy.." he yawned, climbing onto their laps. The both smiled and ruffled his hair. "Hello little one, did you sleep well?" the father asked. Ryouta smiled and nodded, kissing their cheeks.

-after two hours-

"Okay now be a good boy, mister Rico will be here the whole day while mommy and daddy are at school." Ayumi smiled, kissing Ryouta's forehead. Ryouta nodded and grabbed Rico's arm. "We're going to play at the park and watch movies and draw right mister Rico!" Ryouta shouted with a wide smile.

Yoshiki chuckled, looking at Rico's panicked expression. "Sorry Rico, but because of the head mistress of this house I can't ditch school." he joked. Ayumi rolled with her eyes and pulled him with her.

Hiro laid on the bed in his school uniform. "Grandpa's, I don't want to go to school." he whined. Makota chuckled and lifted him bridal style. "If our little lady doesn't want to walk, I'll carry him.". Hiro didn't even protest and just giggled, letting the taller one walk with him like that. Satoshi said bye to his parents and the three of them headed towards school, seeing Ayumi and Yoshiki.

Yoshiki chuckled, seeing Hiro. "Well well well, what do we have here?" he asked. He playfully punched Satoshi's shoulder. "Isn't the Mochida brother getting any love, you alone bro?" he teased. Satoshi slowly shook his head. "Makota is my boyfriend." he muttered. Ayumi raised her brow.

"But why is Shiro carrying that little boy then?" she asked. Satoshi blushed. "Hiro is also my boyfriend.". The couple their eyes widened, looking at them. "T..three?" Yoshiki asked softly. Hiro nodded, opening his eyes.

"Problems?" he asked, raising his brow. The two of them quickly shook her head while Yuuya and Yuka walked towards them. Makota placed Hiro on the ground so he could talk to Yuka. They were both in the same class, so the boy wasn't alone.

Hiro smiled. "How's that baby?" he asked, still holding onto Makota's hand even though he was talking to Yuka. Yuka smiled too. "He or she is doing fine." she replied. Satoshi looked around.

"Have you heard anything from Morishige and Suzumoto?" he asked the blond haired boy. Yoshiki shook his head, grabbing his phone. "I'll call them.". He dialed their number and waited for Sakutaro to answer. After some time he still hadn't answered the call.

Slipping his phone back in his pocket, he sighed. "I'm going to their house, tell the teacher that I'm later." he muttered, giving Ayumi a kiss.

"Now let's see where those two are...".

A/N:
Sorry I haven't uploaded!
I had an awesome sleepover with Area11Dennise

Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chap!

Bye!
:3