Fight of the couples ~3

~67

-that evening-

"It's almost your birthday, what do you want?" Mayu asked. They where sitting at the table, eating dinner. He grabbed her hand and smiled. "I don't need a gift, as long as you stay with me, I'm happy.". Mayu blushed and smiled. "Don't say such a thing, it makes me blush!". Sakutaro looked into her eyes. "But I want you to blush, I want to see your rea-". He stopped before he finished that awkward sentence.
Mayu raised her brow. "You want me to what?" she asked. He looked away. "Nothing." he said calm. He was dreaming about Mayu. He loved her so much, he wanted more..

And Mayu knew it.

"I'm home." Yoshiki said. He walked with Onyx a bit. It was a sweet little pup. He liked to cuddle and he obeyed the couple. Onyx ran towards Ayumi. She smiled and patted his head. "Yes, who's a good boy, you are!" she said with a smile on her face. Yoshiki walked towards her and pecked her cheek. "I have to watch out, if I don't, you fall in love with the dog." he joked. Ayumi looked at him. "Too late, I already love him." she said with a smirk. Yoshiki kissed her again.

"How are your legs?" he asked, sitting on the couch. Ayumi climbed onto the couch and sighed. "Better, I can move them a little.". Yoshiki smiled. "You will get better soon.." he whispered. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "Yeah..". She yawned and closed her eyes. Yoshiki looked at her. She fell asleep. Was she that tired? He lifted her and brought her to the bedroom. Onyx follow the two, climbing onto the bed. Ayume was still asleep and Onyx laid next her. Yoshiki looked at the two and smiled. "Onyx, you better protect her boy!" he whispered. He walked towards the bathroom and turned on the shower. He had one happy family now..

Yuka and Yuuya sat on the couch, watching tv until they heard the bell. Yuka smiled. "Be right back." she said, walking towards the door. She opened it and her mouth fell open. She saw her brother and a taller boy with brown hair and green eyes.

"S.. Satoshi, what are you doing here?!" she asked. Yuuya heard Yuka calling out Satoshi's name and walked towards the door. He saw Satoshi and grabbed Yuka's hand. "Go away, you always mess things up." he said looking into Satoshi brown eyes. Makota looked into Yuuya's eyes. Makota was a little taller but Yuuya was way buffer. "We are taking back Satoshi's sister." Makota said. Yuuya smirked. "First name base?" he asked. Yuka looked up too. "Yes, we are a couple!" Satoshi yelled, with a blush on his cheeks. Yuka's jaw dropped. So he really was bi..

Makota grabbed Yuka's hand and pulled her towards him. "Come Satoshi, leave him.". He wanted to walk away but Yuka stopped them. "No, I want to be with Yuuya!" she yelled, pushing them away. She hugged Yuuya and tears spilled from her eye. Satoshi looked at her. "Why, he cheated on you and tried to kill you!" he yelled. Yuka shook her head. "Please, let me be with him!". Satoshi lifted her. "No way in hell you are staying with him.". Yuuya stepped forward, trying to grab Yuka's arm but Makota grabbed his arm. "She's coming with US, don't you dare to touch her.". Yuuya looked into his eyes and a strange feeling filled his body. Why was he scared? He knew he couldn't win, so he backed off. Yuka looked into his eyes, trying to get away from her brother. "No!" Yuuya please, I want to be with you!". Yuuya turned his head away. "I'm so sorry.." he whispered before closing the door.
"No!"

"Naomi, you have to eat something.." Seiko said, looking at her. Naomi shook her head. "No.. maybe it is poisoned..". Naomi was getting crazy bit by bit. She didn't eat nor sleep anymore because she was scared. "Naomi come on, it is not poisoned, trust me!" she said, losing all her hope.

She grabbed Naomi's hand and looked into her eyes. "If you love me, you eat.." she mumbled. Naomi looked into Seiko's eyes, not doing a thing. Seiko sighed and dropped her head.

"I can't live with this.. Naomi I'm so sorry but.. it's over.." she whispered, walking away. "Seiko, don't leave me alone!" Naomi yelled. "I'm calling your mom, you are going home again." she said, grabbing her phone. Not long after that, Naomi's mom arrived, taking Naomi home again. Seiko sat on her bed and cried. Why did this have to happen?!

-that night-

Yoshiki laid in bed, looking at the sleeping Ayumi and Onyx. They both had black hair, and they both were beautiful. He patted Onyx head, waking him up. He looked at Yoshiki. The first time they saw each other, that had a connection. Ayumi woke up too, looking at Yoshiki. "Hi.." he whispered. Ayumi smiled sleepy. "Hey..". He stroke her cheek. "You look beautiful.." he whispered. She yawned. "Thank you.." she closed her eyes again and Onyx did the same. Yoshiki rolled with his eyes. He thought he wasn't the only boy anymore.

Well, Onyx did everything Ayumi did..

A/N:
Sorry for the short one again. I'm really looking forwards to write the valentines special :3. I have some announcements to make.

1:
Here in the Netherlands, we have a festival called 'Carnaval'. It's like you dress up like a person or thing and then.. party. (I'm going as a doll :3) So I maybe won't be able to upload, because the party will take three days: Sunday, Moday etc until Wednesday. That's four Bunzaj! Yes I know, the last day is like all sad and stuff because we have to wait another year ;-;

2:
Do you want Yuuya and Yuka back together again??

3:
I don't know why there is a three..

But anyways,
Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3