Inside.

~163

-where we left of-

Yuka gasped and grabbed her coat. "I have to go to his school, I bet he's there!" she yelled. Running towards his school was a big thing for Yuka. Due to her being pregnant, it was harder to run such a long distance but she needed to do it... She needed Yuuya... He needs to be safe!

Arriving at his school she noticed a group of boys and Yuuya. Yuka hid around a corner, looking at them. It didn't look like they were fighting.. They were just talking. Everything seemed fine and Yuka was about to leave until one of the guys raised his fist and hit Yuuya in the face.

The little girl gasped and Yuuya covered his nose, blood on his hands.

"You idiot! You told me you wouldn't hit me!" the black/purple haired boy yelled, clenching his free fist. The boy smirked. "You shouldn't have brought your girlfriend." he said, pointing at the corner Yuka was hiding at. Yuuya raised his brow and looked at it while Yuka held her breath.

"Yuka, are you there?" Yuuya asked. Yuka started to cry softly, knowing this was her fault. "I..I'm so sorry Y..Yuuya.." she cried, revealing herself to the others.

Yuuya frowned a bit, knowing she was in a dangerous spot. "Yuka..go home and wait for me...". Yuka shook her head and wiped her tears away. "N..no, what if you get hurt!".

"Oh he will get hurt now." a boy with blonde hair and piercings smiled, walking towards Yuuya. The buff male clenched his fists, frowning. "Stay away from her Yato, she has nothing to do with this..".

The boy smiled and his blood red eyes moved towards Yuka. "I told you not to take her with you, you should've been more careful." he smirked, walking towards Yuka. Yuka backed away a bit, shaking out of fear.

Yuuya looked to his left, frowning. "She's pregnant, you can't hurt her.". Yato stopped his movement and his eyes went towards Yuuya who was slightly blushing. "What.. she's like 8!" he yelled confused. He knew Yuuya had him here.. He had told Yuuya before that he would never hit pregnant women.

Yuka took a deep breath and ran towards Yuuya, hiding behind him. Yuuya looked at Yato, this time smirking. "She's fourteen thank you very much.". The group looked at Yato who clenched his fists.

"I will come back, trust me." he said before taking his leave. Yuuya smiled and kneeled down to look into Yuka's eye. "Are you okay?" he asked. Yuka nodded slowly, hugging him. "Your nose Yuuya...let's go home to clean it..".

Ayumi walked towards the living room, seeing the still shocked Yoshiki. Sitting next to him and laying a hand on his back, she sighed.

"It must have been horrible to see him like that.." she whispered. Yoshiki nodded slowly, moving his grey eyes towards Ayumi's. "But you've probably seen the same...you know.. your parents.." he spoke carefully, not wanting to hurt her.

Ayumi moved her eyes towards her legs and nodded. "Yeah...". Yoshiki felt bad, knowing he had hurt her. He gently grabbed her chin and moved her lips towards his. "Shall we help each other to forget about this... even if it's just for half an hour or so?" he asked. Ayumi saw the feverish, bothered look on his face and she blushed, nodding.

-Lemon BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTED IT :^ ) -

Ryouta was away, so they had the time. He gently laid Ayumi down on the couch and leaned down to kiss her again, slowly slipping his tongue inside of her mouth. Ayumi blushed, feeling his tongue explore her mouth.

She moved her hands into his hair while he played with her tongue. It felt like ages... She couldn't even remember the last time they did something like this. Yoshiki's hand traveled up and shirt, his fingertips touching her bra. She blushed even more and removed his shirt, looking at his muscles.

Tracing her fingers down some lines, she smiled. He removed her shirt and after that her bra, moving his hand into her pants. He touched her panties but teased her by ignoring her weak spot. Ayumi realized this and frowned, opening one eye.

"Teaser.." she muttered, and roughly grabbed his member. Letting out a groan, Yoshiki smiled and roughly pressed his fingers against her weak spot. Ayumi moaned, closing her eyes again. Ayumi began to move her hand up and down and the blond haired boy groaned.

Yoshiki slipped his fingers past Ayumi's panties, pushing his finger inside of her. The girl moaned, moving her hips against his finger. "M..more..!" she moaned, moving her own hand harder. Yoshiki panted a bit, adding another finger.

"N..no, even more!" she panted. He looked down at her, finally knowing what she mean. He pulled down her pants and underwear, removing his own underwear too. He positioned himself and slowly moved in. He loved the expression on Ayumi's face... He loved to see her enjoy it.

Yoshiki started to pound in and out of her, moving his lips to her neck. Ayumi wrapped her legs around her lover, moving in sync with him. Their act continued until they fell down from the couch. Yoshiki laid with his back on the floor and his member went even deeper inside of Ayumi now she was sitting on top.

"Ah..!" she moaned, accidentally digging her nails into his chest. He didn't care that she did that, he just started to pound into her again. She could feel him hit her end and that felt amazing.

"Ah Yoshiki..!" she moaned. "I'm so close!". The boy smiled and kept pounding inside of her. "G..go ahead sweetie.." he groaned, being on the edge himself. Ayumi moaned out his name and dug her nails into his chest again, coming to her climax.

Yoshiki came too, panting heavily. The girl collapsed on top of him, panting heavily.

"Ah...Yoshiki...". The boy opened one eye to look at her and noticed her angry expression.

"Inside of me again!".

A/N:
Ah yes! I'm back xD I'm still pretty tired from cosplaying but still <3

Hope you enjoyed this chap.
If you did, like and comment!!

See you in the next chap!

Bye!
:3