"What the hell!"

~127

-the next evening-

Seiko sat in her room, staring at her pillows. "I wonder what Sakutaro is d.." she stopped when she noticed she called him by his first name. She blushed a bit and laid down, staring at the ceiling. "It's so weird..being in love with someone all of the sudden.." she whispered to herself.

Kyla sat on the couch, watching some tv. Naomi walked towards her, sitting next to her. "What are you watching?" she asked. Kyla giggled. "Something boring..I'm happy you're here now.." she whispered, pushing Naomi down on the couch. Naomi blushed and looked into her eyes. "K..Kyla..?" she asked. Kyla blushed a bit and smiled, kissing Naomi deeply.

"Just shut up and enjoy the moment..".

Ayumi sat on the couch, Ryouta next to her. She ruffled his hair. "Come on, it's bedtime." she said. He looked at the door. "But daddy is supposed to come back, when is he coming home?" he asked. Ayumi pushed away the tears. "He isn't coming home Ryouta, I told you that..now go to bed..mommy will tug you in in a moment." she said, turning off the tv.

Yoshiki woke up in Heavenly Host. He looked at his own body, noticing it was ghost-like. He shivered, seeing the bloody walls again. He got up and started to walk away.

"Yoshiki..?!" Satoshi yelled, seeing his best friend. Yoshiki's eyes widened and he smiled. "Hey!" he said. "Why are we here?". Satoshi lowered his eyes. "If you've entered Heavenly Host..even if you escaped and died in the normal world..your spirit will return to this school." he said. Yoshiki lowered his eyes. "So I'm dead.." he muttered.

Mayu saw the two boy too and ran towards them. "Kishinuma, Mochida!" she yelled, tears in her eyes. She hugged Satoshi, starting to cry. Satoshi's eyes widened and he rubbed Mayu's back. "Hey..what's wrong?" he asked. Mayu kept crying.

"S..Shizukesa!" she cried. Yoshiki lowered his eyes. "That's her baby boy.." he whispered. Satoshi's eyes widened and he hugged Mayu tighter. "I..I'm so sorry.." he whispered. Mayu looked at Yoshiki. "A..and you lost Mikasa.." she cried. Yoshiki nodded. "But I knew I would have to leave Ayumi and my children one day.." he whispered, a tear rolling down his cheek.

Ayumi sat on the couch and Ryouta called for a mother. She hurried over to him, seeing he was ready to sleep. She smiled and sat on the bed, kissing his forehead and tugging him in. She told him a story and after that, he fell asleep. She smiled, walking away and closing the door. She sat on the couch again and looked towards the kitchen.

'There is a knife in one of the cabins..' she thought. She quickly shook her head. "Idiot, don't you even thing about killing yourself again..!" she whisper yelled. "But it would solve proble-no Ayumi!" she yelled again. She grabbed her coat and ran towards Charlotte's house, panicking.

Charlotte opened the door and saw Ayumi. Ayumi stepped inside, tears in her eyes. Charlotte was a bit confused. "What's wrong Shinozaki?" she asked. Ayumi began to cry softly.

"I thought about killing myself!" she cried. Charlotte's eyes widened. "B..but you have two children!". "And who's keeping an eye on Ryouta and the baby now?!" she yelled. Ayumi began to cry harder and Charlotte grabbed her coat, running towards Ayumi's house. She opened the door, panting heavily. She saw nothing happened and smiled a bit, walking towards the bathroom to refresh herself a bit. She opened the door and gasped when she saw the body.

"Why the hell happened here!" she screamed.

Sakutaro grabbed his jacket and headed towards Seiko's house. Once she opened the door, she smiled, letting him in. They walked towards her room and sat down. Seiko blushed a bit and looked at Sakutaro.

"Hey..that kiss.." she started. Sakutaro blushes a bit too. "Yeah..I had this dream.." he whispered and told her about it. When he finished, Seiko looked at her feet. "But..Suzumoto isn't alive anymore..so why would it be cheating..?" she asked. Sakutaro looked into Seiko's hazel eyes and brought his face closer. "Seiko..I think I-"

"What are you guys doing!"

A/N:
Who could that be :00000
Sorry for updating so late ;-;

Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chap!

Bye!
:3